Chapter 6

It's been a whole month since I and Saiki-san became friends. We've been eating together at lunch, talking together, telepathically, and sometimes walking home together.

It was rather funny when my Uncle found out about that. He went crying and told me not to, saying that it's dangerous, knowing that I'm a psychic. I can defend myself. Not to mention, the one I'm walking home together with is a powerful psychic. He basically rules the world knowing that he brainwashed all humanity to funny stories just because he doesn't want to stand out.

I chuckled at that thought.

"What's with the storytelling?" Speak of the devil.

"Nothing, Saiki-san! Just telling the readers the update since the author is too lazy to write the chapter of us getting closer. Hehehe."

"Hmm."

I glanced at my watch and realized that it's almost after school.

"Nee nee~ Saiki-san~ Let's go home together. Okay??"

He sighed. I looked at him sadly. He glanced at me and sighed again.

"Fine."

"Yey!!!"

The bell rings signaling school is done.

"Let's go! Saiki-san!" I smiled at him. I dragged him towards the shoe lockers. We switched to our outdoor shoes and went out, not noticing that I'm holding his hand still.

We walked out of school and start walking.

"Oi. Y/n-san." I turned around to look at him and noticed that I'm still grabbing him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Saiki-san. I forgot that you don't like being touch by people. Who are you, Levi? Just kidding." I chuckled and walked straight ahead.

While walking, I noticed a crowd in the corner of my eye. I looked at it and saw a magician in there. He noticed us and invited us to watch him. We walked over to them and proceeded to watch. I kinda love magic, to be honest. But no one can beat Kaitou Kid. I love him. Hehe. 

I continued to watch and clap sometimes then I heard a small cry of help. "Help. Please help me. I'm getting light-headed." I was confused by it. But knowing my powers, it must be an animal.

I turned to Saiki-san and tapped him in the shoulder.

"What?" I looked at him knowing that he knows what I'm thinking.

"There's a dove inside his hat."

'Whattttt?! Is he/she in danger?'

"Nah. He/she'll live."

'Ok so no need to worry.' Even though I thought that I still worried about it.

The show ended bad and I noticed Saiki-san pointing to his head signaling the magician about the poor dove.

We proceeded to leave but not before a story-telling again. Wait... Is this a date? Pfft. Nah. Its Saiki-san we're talking about. It's nothing to him. 

Thinking about that makes my chest hurt. Nah. 

"Ne~ Ne~ Saiki-san~ Let's walk home together tomorrow, okay?~ Thanks~ Imma go ahead now. Bye-bye!" He nodded at me.

"Get home safely."  Ehh? EHH?!

"Sai-" I turned around to see him gone. He must've teleported. Thinking that while noticing my face is beet red. 'Cheater.' 

I continued to walk home safely, still having a fast-paced beating heart. 

'I like Saiki-san, don't I?'