Chapter 15

Nothing came...

He didn't say a single word...

An eerie silence was heard...

So silent it brought shivers along my back...

I was so hurt that my tears came, overflowing. The silence was replaced by my sobbing. Still looking down, I picked my hanky from my backpack and started wiping my tears.

'So this is it. This is the answer.'

"(Y/n)! Help!" Someone said.

I looked at the only boy I know has the abilities to do that. I looked at the boy. The boy..

Boy..s..? 

There, I saw, a powerful psychic being strangled by... my uncles. His mouth being covered and seemingly being dragged out of here.

I cleared my throat to gain their attentions which worked. They looked at me, surprised.

It was Uncle Tamaki, Uncle Honey, Uncle Hikaru and Kaoru who was strangling my beloved.

Uncle Kyouya and Uncle Mori in the side who seems like calling someone.

"Umm... What's happening here?"

Uncle Tamaki came to me in a hurry, leaving the others to handle Saiki-san.

He hugged me, protectively.

"How dare you make our (Y/n) cry?! You'll regret this, pink boy! Are you okay, (Y/n)??? Did he hurt you?! You're crying heavily earlier.  How are you???"

"I-i'm fine, Uncle..." Answering him even though I don't know if I was truly fine. We broke out our embrace.

I turned to my other uncles and went to my beloved. I wave my hands signing to not hold him down. They, unsure of it, went to back away from him.

"Are you okay, Saiki-san? Are you hurt?" I'm a frickin' simp for him.

He stared at me, emotionless. It made me think negative things like he'll leave me alone.

But it didn't happen...

He hugged me. Again, even though he just hugged me a while ago, I missed it. I hugged back, crying my eyes out again. We didn't care whoever looked at us. For once, Saiki-san didn't care about attentions. We broke away from each other. We continued to stare at each other.

He grabbed my face and kissed me in the forehead. We stayed like that for a while. I love every second of it. We broke away again, now conscious of our place. We looked at my uncles. 

Half of them, surprised while half of them, are not.Not so long after our staring contest, we heard a sound. A jet..? 

We looked at the way where a jet was seen. Then the lower thingy opened and a... black car? went down. Before going too near in the ground, a parachute was shown. The top of the parachute says "wealth" in kanji and it came down the street by the school.Thankfully nothing crashed. 

A man came out in a three layered suit and some other wealthy somethings. And it was my Uncle Daisuke. He stared at us in the rooftop and proceeded to go to the other side of the car. Opening it, no one came out. Uncle Daisuke seems to be staring at something inside. He smirked and closed the door of the car. Huh. Weird.

Not long after, he came here. He stared at us and proceeded to walk towards us. Us meaning me and Saiki-san.

He took out his gloved hands and showed it to us. It was a sign to grab it to stand up. I took his hand and he gently scooped me up the ground. He looked at someone behind me which is Saiki-san. 

I swiped my uniform to get rid of the dirt. I stared at my uncle lending a hand to help Saiki-san up. He stood up and stood there.He was in the other side of the rooftop while me and my other uncles was with me on the other side. I was about to say something but someone interrupted.

"Daisuke, you bastard!" We looked at the man with taupe hair who was panting. I smile a little at the outburst of my other uncle and also smiled at the car scene earlier. I can only imagine what happened earlier. I turned to look at Uncle Daisuke to see him smirking. That made me smirk too. 

Uncle Haru stood there kinda overwhelmed by the fact that everyone was staring at him. He cleared his throat and came to mme.

"How are cha, (Y/n)? Me and your uncle already knew what was the problem. Earlier, your heart rate sped up and your breathing was out of ordinary. Heusc reported that the only way that that happened was because you were crying. Without any evidence, your uncles weht here. While me and your Uncle Daisuke, were in that castle of his, readying to go here in Japan. While we were in the jet, we heard all your words. We- I mean They have some explaining to do to you later. And also, don't worry, we'll not broke you two up. Now go to your boyfriend and say that he can go with us or not. He can choose. If he will, we'll explain the changes, Daisuke offered to your parents, okay? Now go along now. We'll wait at you at the car. And I'll just talk to Daisuke there." Uncle Haru said, smiling softly. He makes me calm. But now I'm embarrassed.

I don't even know what to be embarrassed about. The fact that he called Saiki-san my boyfriend or the fact that the two of them heard every word I said. 

They heard her through Heusc. If no one knows who Heusc is. Heusc is an AI program. HE serves as the Kambe family's butler. So an AI butler. Heusc always do requests from the Kambe family immediately. May it be files or transferring money and many other things. 'Balance Unlimited' is Heusc's catchphrase. So yeah... Back to the story! Hehe.

-Author.

As Author says. I looked at Saiki-san, knowing he heard it all. He nodded and went closer to us. Not so close to Uncle Tamaki and the Ouran gang. It seems like he trusts Uncle Daisuke and Uncle Haru. That's a relief. 

I smiled at him, seeking for comfort. He smiled back at me, proceeding to walk closer to me. He stopped at front of me, him staring at Uncle Daisuke and Uncle Haru. He seems to be seeking permission. They nodded at him. So Saiki-san held my hand. We proceeded going to Uncle Daisuke's car. While on the way, Uncle Daisuke talked to Heusc, saying that all damages caused by the jet scene earlier will be payed double the amount. While Uncle Haru seems to be so annoyed by Uncle Daisuke's presence. Hehe. That's kinda cute of them.

Well, time to talk to my parents...

Let's go!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the reads and votes! Make sure you comment on what you feel about this chapter for me to know if you all enjoyed it. Enjoy ya'll, my dear readers! Love you all!

-Author.

.

.

.

We're still no finished here. I wanted to say that this book will not be going to be discontinued due to my overload activities from school. I will discontinue this book. I'm so sorry guys...

.

.

.

Syke!

No way I'm gonna discontinue this book! You all have been so nice to me. I enjoyed your comments. I read them all. Hahaha. I am also thankful to all of you. FOR THE 5K READS!!! I am soooo thankful to all of you, my dear readers! I am so happy when I saw that this book reached 5k reads. Thank you all very much. I enjoyed writing this book as I enjoyed reading your comments. I'll do my best to write this book for you to enjoy! I love you all, zmy dear readers! Thank you!!!