Chapter 12

As they walk to (Y/n)'s Uncle's restaurant, a happy thought went to all her friends.

'Yes! Finally! I'm going to eat in a good restaurant after eating that disgusting filth. This is what I deserve. I, the perfect bishojo, Teruhashi should be eating in a 5-star restaurant but I know (Y/n) isn't that rich but eating in a restaurant is fine even if it isn't 5 star.'

'Yay! We'll be eating at a restaurant owned by her Uncle! I wonder who he is.'

They were about ten kilometers from the filthy ramen place when suddenly a limo arrived.

It stopped in front of the group and the window shield went down.

A man was seen, an adult with black hair, red eyes, pale skin, and black fingernails. Wearing black trousers, a six-buttoned double-breasted tailcoat, and a gray vest. (In short, a butler outfit XD) He also wears white gloves and a chained silver lapel pin which engraved with a specific crest. (Did you already guess who he is? If not, continue.)

"Lady (Y/n), your uncle informed me that you'll be going to your uncle's restaurant. And it also has been informed to your family. My lord specifically ordered me to bring you there." His voice, as deep as ever, said those words which made the group tingle in their bodies. Except for Saiki ofc.

"Okay, we'll be in your care. Come on, guys! Let's hop in." (Y/n) said, delighted that she won't be having her friends to tire themselves out walking. They looked in surprise at the vehicle and eventually aboard the limousine.

"Are you ready to go, now, MIss (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, we're ready! Let's go."

"Yes, my lord." 

.

.

.

We arrived at the place and went out of the vehicle.

"Thanks for the ride! Make sure to send my regards to your master when you'll come home. Be careful! Bye!" 

"Of course, Lady (Y/N). Be careful too. There are some beasts lurking in some corners out there."

(Y/n) gave the butler a nod and faced her friends who are looking in awe at the high-class restaurant. 

"Let's go inside!" Nendou said enthusiastically. 

They went inside the restaurant,(Y/n) leading them in.

When inside, a waitress came and went to us greeting.

"Good day, Miss Kambe, your uncles are waiting for you on the top floor, VIP section. Please enjoy your stay."

"Thanks to you too. Have a good day."

Every person in the said restaurant is seen to be a rich person. Which made the group stand out because they're just wearing school uniforms.

They quickly went to the elevator lead by a waitress and a waiter.

When arrived at the top floor, the waitress and waiter stilled at their positions in the elevator while the group went out. 

(Y/N) thanked them and went to look at the group which has confused expressions. 

Nendou started, "Wow, (Y/n), never knew you were rich. And why did we have the top floor? And why is there aren't people in here?"

"Umm. Yeah, uhh. We're on the top floor 'cause it has the best view, have an orchestra playing while eating, and you can see through a glass barrier when my uncles cook. People are not here 'cause they cannot afford it and my Uncle also made it just for the family. So, yeah."