Chapter 18

In the end, I chose the third dress. It was hard to choose but I need to choose now cuz the date is tomorrow. 

 Time skip to tomorrow 

 Oh my gosh. I'm nervous.. 

Well, it's not like It's the first time I had a date with Saiki-san. I had dates with him. Like before, we watched anime 'till midnight and snuggle together. And the one before, we bought anime merchs in several anime shops. And the one before, we went to the movies and watched the new movie of Demon Slayer. 

 Oh wait... It's all anime related! It's the things that I wanted to do! And I didn't even asked Saiki-san if he liked it..! Oh no... 

And the date we'll be attending today is just going to the Anime Con in the town nearby and buy merchs... 

Oh no...Oh shit. Will he like it? I don't even know if he enjoyed going in there. 

And I even went and ordered a reservation in one of the best restaurant around there. And coincidentally, they have a discount of a big coffee jelly for couples... 

But I can't back down now! I'll just make it enjoyable for him! We have a mission, today! 

Operation, Make Saiki-san smile/enjoy his time: Start! 

 "(Y/n), dear, Kusuo-kun is already here!" My mom said from the intercom attached to my room. 

"Coming, mom!" I said as I pressed the button of the intercom. 

 I paused for a second to take a picture of myself in the dress and sent it to my twin uncles. I immediately heard my notification go off as they sent me a feedback about it. 

 'Pretty (Y/n)!!! (●♡∀♡) ' - Uncle K 

'Beautiful! As expected of my niece!' - Uncle H 

 I smiled as I sent them another text to thank them.I quickly went downstairs, not running, I mean, how can you run in high heels? If you can, umm... Sanaol. 

 (Tagalog slang for 'I wish all' or 'I hope all' For example: He is smart. = I hope all of us are smart. Just like that. Back to the story!!) 

 I went downstairs to see Saiki-san in the living room with mom and dad talking to them. "Saiki-san!!" I ran and hugged him. Yes, run. 

 ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ 

 Of course, he catched me. And mind you, he looks so cute! His usual black or gray sweater with a shirt underneath was replaced by denim jacket with a white shirt underneath, black jeans, and converse shoes. 

 More like hot. 

 "You messed it up again."

 "What?" I asked, confused. 

 "My name." 

 Oh. Ohhhh. Yeahhh. Old habits die hard. Hehehehe. 

 "It's just that once." 

More like 4 times. Including earlier.

 "See? Every time." 

 "Shut up, you and Author." 

 "Ehem." 

 Oh yeah, mom and dad. 

I broke the hug and turned to my parents to see them smirking. 

 "Go on, my dears, or you'll be late for date." Mom started. 

 "Be careful, (Y/n), Saiki-kun. Make sure to protect him, Saiki-kun."