Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

'Psychic...? Me? Okay. I kinda believe that since I was basically became an anime character. So I'm gonna ask her how I do it since being shock by it is kinda boring.'

Two weeks later or rather an update of your life.

I'm already used at my new family and psychic powers. My powers is basically, teleportation, ability to talk to animals and telepathy towards animals only..

I can pretty much control my powers but my mother gave me a bracelet that can make me control it a bit more.

Also Uncle Daisuke gave me an earring. He said it can receive orders. And it is also called Heusc. But I never really use it that much so I just wear it for decoration. Uncle Hikaru and Uncle Kaoru sometimes visit and give me clothes that they designed and created. Also Uncle Tamaki and Aunt Haruhi sometimes drop by and talk to me. Lucky, right? Hahahah.

And also I'm still 16 years old and need to go to school. Mom and Dad told me to go to a school of my choice. May it be a commoner school or a rich school. My uncles told me that Ouran is a good school to be. But I was a commoner 'till now. So I just choice PK Academy.

Time skip to the start of school because I really want to have Saiki to show up

I arrived at my new school and, yeah, that's it. Nothing to say. It is a good school. 'Hmm... Let's see... I am at Year 2 Class 3. Year 2.. Year 2.. Second floor and 3.. 3... That's it!' I giggled and started to go to the door. I noticed the teacher and told her that I was the transfer student. So she told me to wait here until she calls me.

Saiki's POV

'Yare Yare. You're late, Author-san'

'Eheheh. I'm sorry. I need to explain things to the readers.'

'Fine. I don't need any explanations, right? I mean, you won't read this book if you don't know who I am. All with '-' is what I'm thinking and this, "-" is what I'm saying or telepathing to other. But even so, I am Saiki Kusuo. I'm a psychic. I have all kinds of psychic powers. And that's all.'

'Okay!! That's the introduction of our beloved Saiki!! Back to the chapter.'

The teacher came in and started saying that there's a girl transfer. Sigh. There they are, perverted thoughts of the boys and kind and some jealous thoughts of the girls.

"I hope she's pretty. Maybe I can even make her my girlfriend."

"I wonder if she's cute. But of course nothing beats Teruhashi-san!" Another fan of Teruhashi-san, huh.

"I hope I can be her friend. I really want to have friends. I don't even have a friend." That's depressing, Kaidou.

"Hmph. Another transfer. Well, there's nothing to worry about. After all, I am Teruhashi Kokomi. The beautiful perfect girl. Yes, there's nothing to worry about." Well, that's Teruhashi.

"So, here she is. You can come in now." The teacher said and came in a (h/c) colored hair girl.

"Hello! I'm (Y/n) Ashley. 16 years old and a proud otaku! Thanks for having me!" And she bowed.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me? Well, it's fine, so that I can be alone. Yeah, that's quite good. It's better than having too many friends." An introvert like me, huh.

"OH SHIT, SHE'S HOT. So pretty, no, prettier than Teruhashi-san!"

"She's so cute! And beautiful! She's like a goddess!"

"Wow... So beautiful... She's so pretty that having me as a friend will consider it a sin." That's depressing, Kaidou.

I looked over the girl and was shocked. Not shocked by her beauty. But that my x-ray don't work on her. How did that happen? I looked over to another classmate and it looked through his body. It's working on him but why doesn't it work on (Y/n)?

'Yare Yare.'

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm so nervous... But thankfully I didn't have to say anything anymore besides my name.

"You can go sit next to Saiki." the teacher said as she pointed at this Saiki guy.

'Eh? Eh? EH?! That's the exact face of the plushie that I bought before I was shot!!! And that's why the name is familiar...' I walked over to my sit beside this Saiki guy and noticed him staring at me.

"Umm. Is there something in my face?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said and mind you, he said that without moving his lips! 'Weird but not kinda. I am a psychic so I'm not to judge. Also antennas? A new decoration for the head? But his pink hair is cute. Pink IS one of my favorite color.'

I sat on my sit and began to listen to the teacher. And in a blink of an eye. Lunch came. And since I haven't known anyone, I went to the sakura tree that I found on my way in the classroom earlier in the back. I went there and began to eat my lunch.

"Hey there, (Y/n)-san." I looked over to see whose talking and see that it's the blue haired girl in my class. I don't know her name but it seems impolite not to greet back.

"Hi. Umm..? What is your name?" After I ask her, her smiling face became a little bit sour.

"O-oh. It's Teruhashi Kokomi. Anyways can I sit next to you?"

"Oh, of course, Teruhashi-san." I smiled at her and noticed that there are boys behind her. 'Hmm.. An admirer of Teruhashi-san? Or a friend? Well, even so.'

"Excuse me, boys?" I mentioned the boys.

"Are you going to eat lunch too? If so you can sit next to us." I smiled at them.

"O-of course!! Thank you so much!!"
They said.

"There's no problem." I said as I continued my eating, unaware of the troubling thoughts of some perfect bishojo.