Chapter 4

Saiki's POV

"Are you an alien?"

'Huh?'

"Hear me out. Look, you speak without moving your lips and you have antennas-like-horns in your head so yeah. You look like someone whose an alien."

"Or maybe, you're a psychic?"

(Y/N)'s POV

What happened next shocked me. I got transported into a deserted island. A deserted island! Be logical, (Y/N). First, Saiki-san. 

"Saiki-san?"

"Behind you."

"Gah!! You scared the heck out of me."

"Listen well, (Y/N). You just found out some nice information about me. Care to not say to others? If not, we'll do it the hard way."

"W-wait, Saiki-san. I don't intend to say anything to others. I promise! Whatever your secret is, I won't say it to anybody!"

Huh? So he is a psychic. Just like me.

"So you really know, huh? If anything got leaked ou- Huh? Like you?"

"Y-yes. I won't say anything to others since I am in the same position as yours. So you can trust me. I promise!"

"How can I know that I can trust you?"

"Hmm... Then say that I'm a psychic too. Easy."

Now that I can think about it, Saiki-san is much taller than I am. Hmm... I think I can touch it if I tip toed. Don't mind if I touch a bit.

I reached out to touch Saiki-san's hair.  Then he just moved away from me. How rude, it's my favorite color too. Hmp." I pouted at him.

"Don't do that. You look ridiculous."

"Ouch. So painful!" I said as I touched my chest dramatically.

"Yare yare. If you don't shut up, I'm gonna leave you here."

"Hmm? How?"

"Teleportation." He said as he reached out his hand. As if in instinct, I held in his arms and we got teleported back to the roof of the school.

"Ne ne~ Saiki-san. What's your psychic powers aside from teleportation? Mine's teleportation, ability to talk to animals and telepathy but to animals only."

"If you have teleportation, why didn't you teleport earlier?"

"Oh yeah.. I forgot Tee-hee-hee... So what's your powers?"

"Yare yare. Apport, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Flight, Levitation, Invisibility, Teleportation, X-ray. And many more. I don't see the need to say this to you."

" We need this to know each other! If we're gonna protect each other secrets, then we can at least be friends. So tell me all about you. Since I think you know me now using your telepathy."

'Saiki-san. Can you hear me?'

"Yare yare. Yes, I hear you."

'Wow! So we talk to each other like this? Hahahah that's cool! So tell me about yourself. or this world rather.'

"This world?"

I sighed as I remembered that I wasn't originally from this world.

"Saiki-san, you see, I'm not from this world. In my original world, you all are just animes. That's some kind of animation people do in my world. You're all nothing but imaginations and drawings in our world. The day I got here is when I got shot at some convenience store, buying a merch of MHA. But before I got shot, I saw a plushie that look like you. So I think this world is just an anime. But I don't know how I got here. I woke up, not dead, and saw a look-a-like of my parents but some things are different from them. And I have no choice but to act like I'm from here. And I've got no regrets! I have amazing parents. I go to a nice school and I got to meet you! Even though you threatened me earlier." I mumbled the last past of my story telling. I looked over to Saiki-san and saw him sleeping. How mean.

"Pft. Nevermind. If I'm gonna live here for the rest of my life then I'm going to adapt to it. I'm happy so why not live like it?" I said.

"Oi Saiki-san. It's getting late. I'm going now." I nudged him in the arm and he nodded at me. 

We went to the shoe lockers and changed our shoes. I pressed my earring and talked to Heusc.

"Heusc, tell mom and dad that I'm going home via teleportation."

"Of course, Miss (Y/N). Balance Unlimited."

"I thought our secret are supposed to be secret?"

"Oh Heusc? He's an AI butler. He and my family know that I'm a psychic."

"Okay."  He nodded at me and walked out of the school.

I teleported at my bedroom and changed my clothes. Then I went downstairs to meet my mom, dad and my uncles and aunts.

"What's with the get together?" They looked at me and Uncle Tamaki hugged me.

Huh?

"Welcome back, dear."

"I'm home, mom. What's with everyone here?" I looked at Aunt Haruhi.

"He called everyone saying that you're missing. Don't worry. We're used to this kind of thing. HE always do too back when he's a teen." 

I sighed at Uncle Tamaki. 

"Uncle. I'm here now right? There's nothing to worry."

"Reawwy?"

"Yes, of course." Then he went backed to Aunt Haruhi saying that I grow up too fast or something.

Yeah... Maybe this kind of life isn't so bad at all....