Episode 1 - Chapter 1: Roads

This is Sean and Daniel's story. I regret everything that had happened. I chose the consequences that I thought was right for Sean and Daniel. Due to my consequences I had the redemption ending... it broke my heart. Seeing Sean broken after that fifteen years... to be with his brother again, only to leave to have his own life... life isn't strange, it was cruel.

With no other choice, I restarted the game to try and get the Blood Brothers ending and I succeeded.

Yet one thing remains... when I deleted the save file of the Redemption ending, I know for the fact that their timeline remains in the game files.

I tried to create a world for the new timeline where Sean and Daniel lived after they cross the border, inserting a whole world to their story until the epilogue of Blood Brothers.

It wasn't enough. I only created it to give Sean and Daniel a happy life in Puerto Lobos.

I know for the fact the other timeline remains and that redemption ending destroyed Sean and broke Daniel.

I call myself a Writer, my name is (y/n) and I managed to create a way for Sean and Daniel to go back in time, to give them the ending that they truly deserve.

It's already 3:17 AM, August 11, 2020 of my own world's time. I closed my eyes and remembered the events of the deleted timeline, searching where... searching where I could fit in.

A glimmer of hope lies under my eyes as I searched through their memories and timeline, every choice, every step they had taken. It was all my fault. It was all because of the choices I made.

Then I found it... They are about to cross the border, the walls on the road are rose up as they got near to the border. I have to act fast to stop them from going any further... or they will be separated for fifteen years.

I imagined the landscape. Sand prickled under my feet. The sun's ray struck my face as I felt the heat on my skin. I can hear the tires of the car getting nearer. Opening my eyes, I saw Sean stopping on the road. The sound of the tires skidded on the rough surface of the road.

"Shit!" Said Sean as he honked the car. "Dude, move your ass!"

I did it. They're right in front of me.

"Sean, Daniel. You cannot cross that border. You'll get separated!" Straight to the point, I have to act fast.

"What?" asked Sean confused, looking at me like I was a ghost.

"Sean, what is (he/she) saying?" Daniel asked next to his brother, holding his hand tightly.

There's no sugar coating, I had to do it to give them the best ending they deserve. "I apologize. I fucked up. I chose the consequences for you and Daniel, I thought it was right but that separated you guys. If you cross that border, Daniel will jump out and leave you crossing the border by yourself. And if you surrender, you'll be in prison for fifteen long years leaving you both broken and missing out with each other."

"What the fuck? How do you know this?" he said.

I can't read what they're thinking while inside this world. "I try to help people to have their happy ending. Believe me. There's no time. I know about Daniel's power. I watched both of you in this journey. You have to believe in me. We don't have much time. Police cars will soon be there." I said, pointing at the back of them. I need to convince them fast to listen to me. "Please, you've seen what your brother can do. This is my power. I want to help the both of you."

Sean looked at Daniel for a moment and turned his head back at me. "What do you need?"

"I need you to kill Lisbeth."

"What?!" Sean asked, horrified on what I just said. Who wouldn't be?

"Yes. And to guide your brother to use his power further. You also need to kill... those people in prison, the guards and those who shot Daniel. That's one way that can help you to pass the border safely."

"Wait... How are you so sure? If you can turn back time, why not turn it back to help us save our father?!"

"Yes, I can do that. For sure. But that will sacrifice every memory of the people you've met. Brody, Cassidy, Finn, Karen, everyone."

"We can do that?!" Sean said looking at his brother. Knowing I managed to say their friends' names they immediately believed, I hope.

"Yes. But then, are you willing to sacrifice their memories? I know what you're thinking. You'll try to undo everything. You'll want to live back in Seattle with Esteban and Daniel. You may never meet those wonderful people, and they will not recognize you. Everything will change." I said thinking for a moment. "Though you can save your father and redo everything again. Meet those people and be part of their lives. It's a sacrifice."

"What about Lyla, Sean?" asked Daniel.

Watching Sean's eyes, he knew it will be the same. They could only do what they can to contact Lyla. He then looked at me and said. His eyes burned with determination, looking at me as words parted his lips. "Do it. Help us save our father. We'll do it again."

I nodded and walked towards them. "Hold my hand, both of you."

As Sean and Daniel held my hand, I can feel every grain of their skin, the touch of the callous by Sean's fingers and Daniel's soft hand. He had given Daniel everything up to this point, everything to protect him. And that everything will now only be part of their memories.

"Are you ready? Close your eyes and remember what happened before your father died. Think of it, Daniel staining Brett's shirt. You Sean, talking to Lyla and getting out of the house to confront Brett." I gulped and continued, knowing that it will be their first major decision that will severe or hold their bonds as brothers. I finally continued. "Remember, your brotherhood should be stronger to pass that border. Good Luck. I'll see you soon."

The air whistled and howled as the wolf brothers transported to the beginning of their journey.