Episode 3 - Chapter 2: Stones

I promised Sean to stay until the day they cross the border.

"Hey... Happy Birthday." I said,  embracing him once again.

"It's not my birthday... Its on-"

"August 15, 2020." It's your birthday today... in my world. I said, kissing him on the cheek.

Sean smiled as he wiped his tears one final time. "Then you're the best present ever, (y/n)."

"(L/n)."

"Hmm?" He asked loosening his grip and looked at me.

"My name's (y/n) (l/n). Nice to be with you, Sean Diaz."

"Nice to be with you." he said,  locking his eyes on me.

Staying in this world will hinder me from knowing what they're thinking. But right now, I know for myself I made Sean happy... by staying in his world.

"We kind of have a problem." I said...
"How are you gonna introduce me to everyone?" I asked letting out a small laughter from my lips.

"I'll stay here with you until tomorrow night then."

"I'm serious, Sean."

"Can you shrink down? I'll keep you in my pocket." Sean joked once again.

I simply chuckled. "This is quite a stitch." I thought for a moment and chuckled to my idea. "How about, I'll just sneak at the back? I'll see you inside your tent. Don't worry about me, you guys have fun."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go on. Daniel's waiting."

"Alright its the-"

"I know... I was you." I replied as Sean was about to describe their tent.

Sean smiled and scratched his head. "See you later then?"

"See you later." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I then watched Sean blushing as I went into the woods, trying to find my way across the trees.

My heart wont stop pounding. To be with Sean Diaz is like a lonely island surrounded by the sea. When everything around is all devasted, a single hope remains.

The camp fire from afar flickered as I watch Sean looking around before sitting beside Daniel.

Soon I found the tent where Mushroom brought me, tiptoeing my way in and slowly unzipping the tent.
I can see them afar. The sound of Cassidy's guitar can be heard where I'm currently hiding. Oh how I wish to meet them. Cassidy, Finn, Penny, Hannah, everyone.

Its funny that Finn's dog simply stared at me and ran back to play with our little Mushroom.

I took off Sean's present from my feet and carefully placed it by the corner of the tent. He must've taken so much time to make it... Especially when its his first time making it. Its all handcrafted as I study it. The rhythm of the thread's stitch differs in size. I'm not judging it... Its just so nice of Sean to make one for me... I really should've worn shoes when I'm in bed.

Looking back outside, I can see Esteban hanging out, he looks tired and slightly drunk based on his movements.

I don't want to intrude their time together... It"s when they shared secrets with each other... Though I wondered what Sean and Daniel will share since Mushroom and their Dad is already with them. Probably the time Sean got kidnapped by Hank at Bear Station? If I remember that is one of the choices from my play through...

I wanna listen closely but I don't wanna cause trouble. They all seem... close.

The stars twinkled from the sky as I hid half of my body, with the flap of the tent.