Episode 1 - Chapter 2: Woods

Sean and Daniel felt my hands were gone and opened their eyes.

Sean was in front of Daniel as Brett angrily tried to get Daniel from his back.

"(He/She) did it." Sean whispered. His eyes widened as he felt Daniel's hand on his hoodie.

The familiar place beckoned his mind. Their house, the familiar grass patch, the road, the water hydrant... Everything was there, like they remembered. He knew he wasn't dreaming.

"Oh yeah, go hide in your dad's garage! Pussies! You think you own the block!" Brett said angry at them. Fury was in his eyes as fake blood dripped from his shirt.

Sean felt it. His heart pounded. It was the first major decision in his mind. "He didn't mean it. He's a fucking kid!" He said, trying to remember if that's what he said to Brett.

"He's a fucking retard!"

"What did you just say, asshole?!"

"You heard me bitch..."

Daniel tugged Sean's hoodie, trying to calm his brother down. "Sean, don't do it. You know what happened."

"You're right. Go inside. Keep dad from going out."

Daniel nodded as he ran towards their house.

"Yeah, gonna get your daddy?" Brett continued to mock.

"Shut up asshole." Sean said, turning back, he didn't want this to escalate further.

Brett pushed Sean. "You wanna go?"

Sean turned around and shoved Brett back. "You motherfucker! Leave or you'll get hurt!" He warned, knowing what happened to Brett last time.

"Oh yeah? Go back to your country!"

Sean realized the pattern. This was the same thing that happened that day. Yet something isn't right, even he tried to stop it from happening, Brett was still trying to fight him. "Fuck off! I'm serious!" He warned once more. Sean stepped back.

"You're dead meat bitch!" Brett shoved Sean once more. Irritated, Sean shoved Brett back causing him to fall. Hitting the rock on the ground where he once landed before.

"Fuck!" He did again, yet it was as if it was meant to happen. He then heard the siren, right on cue as the police officer got out of the car.

"Okay... Okay, step away now!" The police officer said as he pointed a gun to Sean.

Brett continued to breathe unsteadily as Sean backed away.

"Oh no!" Esteban got out of the house as he heard the siren wailing.

"Dad, no!" Daniel said, trying to pull his dad's shirt but Esteban still went out to see the scene.

"Sean, what's happening?" Esteban asked as he moved closer.

"Get on the ground sir!" The officer ordered.

"Dad, listen to him!" Sean called out as he knew what's about to happen.

"Sean be quiet. Officer, listen..."

"Shut up!" The officer aimed his gun at Esteban.

"Dad, no!"

"He's a good kid, officer." Esteban said as he continued getting close.

"Don't move!" The officer directed once again.

"Sean, it's gonna be alright." His words echoed Sean and Daniel's mind. It was the same sentence their father uttered before getting shot.

"On the ground!" The officer said as shock struck Sean's face, realizing it's about to happen. The sound of the bullet fired.