Episode 2 - Chapter 2: Snow

2:02PM August 13, 2020 - Real World Timeline

I can feel the guilt consuming me. If only Sean and Daniel knew I tried to leave Mushroom to die, they will hate me for sure. The words began to appear as I browse down the archive.

7:00PM December 2, 2016 - Game World Timeline

Sean, and Daniel, together with their father, Esteban continued to their destination with their car.

Daniel still remembers how they buried the cougar. He remembers the place like it was just yesterday, its where they buried Mushroom on that day. "Sean, do you think we did something to (y/n)? (He/She's) crying when (he/she) left. What if (he/she) doesn't come back?"

"I'm not sure, enano. I hope that doesn't happen."

"Don't worry, mijos." Esteban said, as he patted Sean on the back. "I'm sure (he/she)'ll be back. Let's be thankful Mushroom's alive."

Trudging down the path, they soon arrived on the highway. Soon they arrived at Beaver Creek with a sign saying.

"Beaver Creek Welcomes You (Est. 1881)"

"You still remember the house, Sean?"

"I do, how could I not? We've been here."

"Right... I forgot. I was thinking when you're little, you broke that vase."

"Oh, it's still right there, I don't know how Claire fixed it." Sean said chuckling.

"Do you think mom's letter in there already?" Daniel asked.

"Your mom wrote something?" Esteban asked, curious what's inside the letter.

"Yeah... She's asking grandma to help us if we need any and she also gave an address to her P.O. box. Do you wanna see her again, dad?"

"Of course, Daniel. Even though she left us, I still do love her."

"Well, don't worry we'll see her soon."

Sean remembered the church, that Lisbeth had built and the trauma she gave to Daniel. "Daniel... I can't let you go back there in that church."

"I don't like it too, Sean. But didn't (y/n) told us we need to... kill her to cross the border?"

"Right... but I don't think (y/n) mentioning her again after all this time. Maybe we don't have to, anymore. Maybe you don't need to go back to that church."

"I hope so too, Sean... but what about Sarah Lee? We should tell Jacob that she's sick."

"We will."

Soon the Diaz household finally spotted the Reynolds.

Esteban got out first, followed by Sean and Daniel.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Esteban asked, worried on what if the reason they can't stay is because of him.

"I hope so. (Y/n) will be here soon." Sean stated as he went to the door to ring the bell.

He waited for a moment and ring it a second time.

"Yes, we hear you!" Claire's voice was heard. The light turns on by the porch and soon the door opened.

"Hi, Claire..."

"Esteban?" Claire then looked at the two boys beside him. "Sean, oh my... then you're Daniel."

"What's going on out here? I heard..." Stephen's voice was heard on the other side.

"Look who's here... after all this time..."