Episode 3 - Chapter 1: Wastelands

The Diaz family had their New Years on top of their apartment at Northern California. The town held a small firework show celebrating the new years. They have few weeks left before leaving the town again.

They lead a quiet life in their renting space, lie low is what Esteban instructed to his kids. They spend their usual time manning someone's work garage as Esteban teaches Sean a few tips and tricks to fix cars.

Daniel was bummed out as he can only hangout with Mushroom and his family during breaks and after work. He truly misses Chris and hoped to meet him again soon. He wanted a normal life, not running away and being cautious wherever they go.

Sean reminisced the time when he gets odd jobs and especially hated when he had to clean a porta potty for money.

January 21 came and they had to leave again. They saved enough money to travel to Arcata. They then bid goodbye to their 'borrowed' car as Sean guided his father where he met Cassidy and the gang.

He then introduced Esteban as a family friend, just the way they planned. Daniel often made fun of his dad, calling him Uncle Ban mimicking Some superhero's uncle.

Soon they started to work in the farm again, lying low as Daniel knew what may happen to them. Daniel and Finn got close once again as Sean kept in touch with Cassidy while keeping an eye out for his little brother. Esteban kind of hated working at the weed farm but he has to do it for the sake of their safety as they wait for the correct date when (y/n) gets back.

February 23, 2017 - Game World Timeline

Sean was woken up by Finn's dog.
He then got out of the tent as Hannah greeted him with his usual topless morning greeting. "Hey Bed head, had a good sleep?"

"Oh, hey Hannah. Yeah I did. Thanks."

"Nice. Okay, I better hit the shower before they use all the water." Hannah then nods at Sean and walks away.

"Right... See ya around."

"Oh, hang on." Hannah stopped on his tracks and turned to face Sean again. "My phone alarmed this morning. You asked me to put it on my calendar app. 'Cinderella' You gonna watch some princess movie or something?"

Sean smiled when he heard about that. He then shook his head. "No. Don't worry about it. Thanks by the way."

"Alright. Talk to you later." Hannah then continued walking towards the showers.

"Hey, Sean! Breakfast Time!" Penny said, raising his cup of coffee.

Sean smiled as he approached the coffee brewer.

"Shoot! What's the date today? Is it the 15th or the 16th?" Jacob stammered.

"February 23." Sean smiled as he sat next to them.

"You're giddy today. What's up?" Penny asked. "Its the first time i got to see you excited besides payday."

"Nothing... You'll see soon." Sean smiled as he drinks up his coffee.

"Dang, yo Ingrid. Look at his smile. His getting some tonight!"

"No I'm not." Sean let out a small chuckle.

Penny asked what's about to happen but Sean didn't give in.

They then continued their morning conversation. After that he then went up to Jacob and helped him out about a letter for her sister. Sean and Jacob got to be close friends and he's the only one who knew about Daniel's power and what was supposed to happen in Haven Point. Jacob's been saving up his money for his sister's medical treatment thanks to Sean.