Ending - Stay

I choose to Stay.

The glass reformed, turning back the black and white landscape to its real state.

I felt the pull from wall disappear from my back as tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you, Sean Diaz... I won't leave anymore. I chose to stay with you... forever."

Sean was shocked and happy to my decision and went for an embrace.

His warmth led me to this world I could not take it from him. Daniel then ran next to me and hugged my waist.

"I promise you, (y/n). I will love you forever." Sean said locking eyes with me.

"I love you, forever."

We then walked to the RV as Esteban and Karen embraced me and welcomed me back.

"You won't go?" Karen asked smiling.

"I won't." I smiled.

Karen gave me a warm embrace as well as Esteban.

We then heard the police scanners from the radio and turned to Esteban.

Esteban smiled and looked at his family. "Let's go... one last time."

We then went inside the RV and head to the rip of the border.

Seeing the chaos we made... I didn't feel any guilt, seeing Agent Flores and the other cops on the ground unmoving... I know Daniel made the right choice its them or his family.

As we passed through the border, I feel the world destroying my chains, leaving me free from the choices, the consequences we had taken. It was as if darkness was lifted and a new light is about to appear.

This world helped me with my own sorrows and darkness and as we got out of the border, separating us from the people chasing us.

I then felt Sean's hand holding mine.

I turned to face him and saw him smiling. His words echoed my mind, filling me with love and assurance.

"Welcome Home."

________________________________________________________________________________

6 Years after what happened at the border.

The sun's rays hit the sand of the beach. Mushroom jumped up and and down as she played by the sand. Footsteps were heard behind me as Daniel and Sean carried the cooler and placed it beside me.

"How are they?" I asked.

"They'll be here soon. Don't worry about it." Sean said pulling out a few beer cans and gave it to me and Daniel.

I snapped open the can, sizzling when it opened.

I looked at Sean, I admired his beard as he watched the sunset, he then looked at me curiously.

I then turned to Daniel, seated next to me. He had grown a fine man just I remembered. It has been six years when I watched that scene I can compare that its better to see them in real life.

This Real Life.

"Nothing." I smiled, raising the can of beer as the two brothers held the cans to mine. We then took a sip and watched the sunset together.

I can't believe it has been six years since we crossed that border. Looking down at my feet, Sean's new shoes that he created for me comforted me.

We then heard a sound of a car stopping in front of our coast house.

"That should be them." Sean said tapping Daniel's back.