Afterstory - Extra : The Beginning of the End

6 Years after what happened to the border - Our world, together.

The sea was silent and the tide was getting lower and lower this past few days. As I gaze at the horizon, a gut feeling inside me was beginning to churn.

Looking at the horizon and the dark sky at the edge of it made me reason that something wasn't right. I had seen this before.

"Hey, sweetie. Lunch is ready." Sean called out from the dining room.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I replied and called out to the dog sleeping at the corner of the terrace. "Mushroom, lunch is ready."

The dog stretched her body and walked inside the house. Mushroom wasn't a puppy anymore. She's been bigger since the time Daniel stole her from Bear Station.

Moving across the garage and the receiving area, I then crossed to the living room and into the dining room, overlooking at the beach.

As I sat on the chair and grabbed a serving, Daniel noticed how I stare blankly at my plate.

"(Y/n), is something wrong?" The 16 year old Daniel called out, staring at me intently, worried.

"The tide... I think something's wrong."

Daniel and Esteban looked outside.

"What do you mean? Its still there as usual." Esteban said getting back on his seat and handed the serving to his wife, Karen.

"Hey, don't worry. You have us. I'm sure whatever is wrong, we can face it." Sean said as he watched me eat.

"Sean's right, (Y/n). I'm also here. I'm sure I could flick everything now without lifting a finger."

"I'm sure you can, Daniel." I then cheerfully laughed and continued eating.

"How's Cortez, Sean?"

"Eh, same thing, same thing. We caught the man who's transporting the drugs. Daniel lifted the car, preventing it from escaping."

I let out a small puff of laughter. "I hope nobody saw you guys."

"Nah, don't worry about it." Daniel grinned. "If they even saw us, they won't even bother facing us. I could stop them without doing anything. Just my mind and they'll be frozen still!"

"Love the confidence, enano!"

Daniel chuckled. "You really should sgop calling me that. I'm taller than mom now!"

"Hah, you'll always be enano to us, enano!" I called out.

Karen chuckled and bantered as a knock was then heard by the front door.

"I'll get it." Esteban said standing up and went towards the foyer.

"By the way, Chris and Sarah Lee Pm'ed me. Let's have a CoD marathon tonight?" I said looking at Daniel.

"Eh? Its monday! Don't they have studies to do? Like I do?"

I shrugged. "Stay 'til 12?"

"10." Karen said sipping a glass of water.

"Alright!' Daniel cheered.

"Do your homework first."

"Yeah, mom."

Sean and I sniggered and continued to eat.

Still, all this time... There's a feeling in my chest that something was up. It felt like a heavy burden rested on me like when I first entered this world which now became my home thanks to the Diaz family and now my husband, Sean.

"Umm, hey. (Y/n) There's this girl looking for you."

"'Kay hold on." I then stood up and walked to the foyer. There it is again. My heart pounted and soon found the reason why.

I was greeted by a familiar auburn brown haired girl.

"Umm, hi?" I calmly asked as Esteban let her enter inside the house.

"Hey... I'm not sure why I'm here but your lighthouse keeper of yours was so persuasive. He knows about... I mean... He's persuasive. Right."

"I know what you mean." I replied, still locking my eyes at her. "Is there a problem?"

"Hey, hun. Who's there?" Sean got out of his seat and went towards the foyer.

The girl beside me waved and solemnly smiled.

"This is my husband, Sean Diaz." I introduced.

"I guess you know my name too, then?" The girl looked at me and smiled before turning to Sean.

"I'm (y/n), by the way."  I quickly introduced myself.

"Hi, (y/n). Hi, Sean. I'm sorry for the trouble but your lighthouse keeper called for me." The lady smiled and finally introduced herself.

It was then at that moment, I knew what was about to happen when she said her name.

"I'm Max Caulfield."

(Author's Note: Are you guys ready for the next part of their story?

Head to the next part to see what happens next as every timeline converge in one Grand Finale
"https://www.wattpad.com/story/238854521-chaos-theory-life-is-strange"

Make sure to read Blood Brothers a story which follows what happened after the two brothers crossed the border without (y/n)'s intervention.

"https://www.wattpad.com/story/231420129-complete-blood-brothers-a-life-is-strange-2"

Join all your Life is Strange 1 and 2 Main Characters as every timeline converge into one Final Point.)