Ending - Leave

I choose to Leave

The glass reformed, turning back the black and white landscape to its real state.

I felt the pull from wall greater as tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you, Sean Diaz... I won't forget you. You will always be in my heart... forever."

"I love you... forever." Sean smiled and nodded, painfully trying to be happy with my decision.

"(Y/n)!" Daniel called out, reaching out for me as I step back and feel my heart pound.

It was instantaneous but for me, it was as if everything was in slow motion. I locked my eyes to Sean. His tears breaks my heart. I felt my hands began to numb.

I then closed my eyes as tears flowed one final time.

I heard a beeping sound as the world unravel to my presence.

"Beep... Beep... Beep."

I then slowly opened my eyes. My breathing began to hoarse as I touched a tube connected to my nose.

I was in a bed. I looked around... and saw the walls all painted with white. I was in a hospital, I realized. It was far different from the room at Sacred Hope.

The door beside me opened.

"(Y/n)!" The woman called out to me and went for an embrace.

"Mom..." I called out. "I'm sorry..."

Mom shook her head and held me tightly. "No... no... We're sorry. We didn't made time for you... all this pandemic... We had to make money to survive..."

"It's okay... I really am sorry."

"I understand." Mom said as she continued crying.

Soon the door opened once again as my little brother and my dad enter the room.

"Big (brother/sister)." He said as he walked toward the other side of the bed and hugged me tightly.

"(Y/n)... We're sorry... It's all our fault." Dad said as he inserted himself next to my mother.

Another set of footsteps were heard as my other brother smiled at me. "Hey... (y/n)... I miss you so much. I thought you wouldn't wake up."

I smiled and nodded. He then went to the other side of the bed and held me tightly.

"We love you so much..." Mom said crying as she went for another hug. "Please... don't do that again..."

I teared up and nodded. "I won't... I promise... I love all of you."

________________________________________________________________________________

August 21, 2020. Real World... my timeline.

My parents finally got me out of the hospital.

"Oh, wow... you renovated the kitchen?" My younger brother asked as he looked at the new tiles set on the walls.

"Yeah... Mom and Dad asked me to... before..."

He then nodded, knowing what I meant.

"I hope this pandemic ends soon." I said, breaking the ice.

"Don't worry... I heard Russia has a vaccine now. They'll send it over here soon... I hope."

"I'll go in my room for awhile."

"Do you want me to be with you?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No... I'm fine. You don't have to worry for me." I said, going towards my room.