One

A Normal day for bts.

Dropping down on the sofas backstage all seven members, drenched in sweat and their clothes sticking to them after such an energetic last performance of the tour, they were struggling to breathe.

The staff offered Jimin an oxygen can to spray in his airways but Jimin looked over and saw jungkook ,the precious maknae, without anyone helping him.

"Give it to jungkook!" Jimin said pushing out the only air he has left in his lungs.

Immediately the staff ran to jungkook to help him.

Suddenly Jimin sat up as the whole room started spinning as if he was on a fair ground ride.
//THUD//

Jimin falls to the floor after fainting from lack of oxygen and water.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted.
"Jimin! MEDIC!" Namjoon yelled.

Luckily as it's bts there was a medic on hand straight away who helped stabilise jimin and therefore he regained consciousness. However the members were told to let him rest in a separate room backstage as he was incredibly worn out.

All the members got out of their tour outfits and removed their makeup, all except jungkook.
The maknae couldn't do anything other than think about why Jimin would give him the oxygen if Jimin was in need of it more?
Jungkook felt incredible guilt as he sat there.
Why did his hyung do this if he knew he would end up hurting himself....

Please share my story ❤️