Twenty

As the morning came jungkook woke up at 7am to get ready as their flight was at 11am. He walked to hobis room and climbed into his bed.

"Hyung.." he whispered.

"What's wrong jungkook" hobi replied.

"I- I'm just really worried about this trip, like I'm so excited to finally get some alone time with Jimin but what if something goes wrong and what if someone sees us?"  Jungkook said worriedly.

"Listen to me. You're not stupid. Both you and Jimin know how to avoid such situations. Just have fun together and make some amazing memories." Hobi replied with a smile as he dozed back off to sleep.

Jungkook got up and went to wake Jimin up.

"Hyunggggggg wake up!" Jungkook said excitedly.

Jimin just rolled over without any noise. Waking Jimin up was a great task for anyone as he was one of the hardest members to wake up. Jungkook laughed and continued to try and wake him up.

Before leaving jungkook placed an unexpected passionate kiss on jimins lips.

"What was that for?" Jimin laughed.

"Well im not going to be able to kiss you for a while until we get to our hotel in Tokyo" jungkook explained.

A sad look appeared on jimins face.

"That's quite a while" Jimin said looking down.

Jungkook kissed him again.

"Here you can take this with you on the plane and you will feel like you're hugging me the whole time" jungkook smiled passing Jimin his jacket.

Jimin nodded cutely

"Okay let's go" Jungkook said.

////////////

As they arrived at the hotel after a long while of being stuck in traffic from the airport, they both threw themselves onto their bed.

"I'm so happy we are finally here. Oh, by the way what were you filming at the airport?" Jimin said.

"Nothing important Hyung it's just little things to help me remember our trip." Jungkook said with a smile.

As the night passed Jimin and jungkook decided to stay in the hotel for the first night and start the exploring tomorrow morning.

As they led there, jungkook on his back and Jimin next to him with his leg over Jungkooks crotch, they were watching tv.

Then slowly Jimin started to move his leg up and down gently brushing Jungkooks parts. They both acted as if nothing was happening until jungkook was hard and couldn't take it any longer......