Sixteen

Jungkook pushed Jimin onto the bed and crawled on top of him until their faces were level.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded staring deep into jungkooks eyes and breathing heavily.

"I won't be able to hold back so don't expect me to! "

Jungkook smashed his lips into Jimins and kissed him while he ran his hands down to jimins parts. Jungkook palmed Jimin and a soft moan escaped jimins mouth.
This made him irresistible in Jungkooks eyes.

They quickly ripped each others clothes off and as jungkook laid over jimins body he started to plant kisses all over jimins body get lower and lower each time until he was so close to jimins parts.
Jimin couldn't take the teasing and was moaning with every small kiss he got on his body. As jungkook got closer, jimins back started to arch.

"I will please you later. First come here." Jungkook said with a harsh tone as he lay on his back.

Jk grabbed Jimins hair (not enough to hurt him) . He then filled  jimins small mouth with his parts. As soon as jungkook felt the contact his head rolled back and a soft moan came from his mouth. 

"If you do well I'll go easy on you" jungkook said as he spanked Jimin.

Jimins mouth went up and down faster and faster to the point where jungkook was going to climax.

"Okay okay stop" jungkook said out of breath. He didn't want to climax before he had even done it with Jimin.

Jungkook got on his knees and turned Jimin over so his ass was facing jungkook and his face was on the bed. 
Jungkook spanked Jimin hard.

"Aaah" Jimin squealed.

"Tell me you like it! Tell me who you belong to" jungkook whispered in jimins ear.

Jungkook spanked him again.

"I really love it when you spank me. I am all yours no body else's" Jimin said obediently.

Without a warning jungkook put lube on his parts and smashed it into jimins hole.
He started thrusting harder and faster. Jimin was is such bad pain but he would bare it for jungkook and he also knew it would pass soon and the feeling of pleasure would come.

"Jungkook slow down I can't take it. I'm going to cum." Jimin pleaded

Jungkook loved the feeling of dominance and wanted to destroy Jimin in bed. So instead of slowing down he sped up.
He went harder and faster.

"If you cum before I tell you, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Jimin couldn't answer he could only moan.

Soon jungkook could feel himself on the verge of climaxing.

"Cum with me Hyung" jungkook said.

"Okay" Jimin answerd

Jungkook slammed into Jimin again and again until they both climaxed together. Jungkook filled jimin and Jimin got it on his stomach.

/////////

As they both laid in the bed Jimin was wrapped up in Jungkooks arms and loved the feeling of belonging to someone.

"Will you officially be mine Hyung?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Don't be silly of course I will" Jimin replied as he stretched up to kiss jungkook.