Eight

Jungkook sat down on his bed with his head in his Hands and cried. Hobi nearly shed a tear seeing his precious little brother like this.

"Jungkook I need you to tell me what happened so I can help you." Hobi pleaded.

Jungkook lifted his head and looked broken. He then began to stabilise his breathing and told his Hyung everything that happened from the way he feels about Jimin to what happened last night.
Jungkook could never hide anything from hobi as he had always relied on him since his debut.

"I don't know what to do Hyung, I feel as though I hurt myself and him but I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I was just scared of what people would think and I was always confused around Jimin Hyung." Jungkook explained.

"It's okay jungkook I'm sure everything will be fine but one thing for sure is that you really need to speak to Jimin for your sake and for his sake. Even though it may be really hard to face him after what happened, you need to." Hobi said with a reassuring smile.

Jungkook nodded.

///

As bts had just finished tour they had to travel to do press interviews and all members were so tired and cranky. Both Jimin and jungkook hadn't spoke over the past few days and would only sit in a room if the other members were there to, it felt too awkward to be alone together. Jungkook could feel the hole in his heart that has been there ever since Jimin stayed away from him.

Jimin was so down and all he wanted to do was to hug jungkook. He didn't hate jk at all in fact he still loved jungkook but Jimin decided to stay away from him from now on. He did this because he didn't want to make jungkook uncomfortable. Even though both of them want the same thing they didn't have the courage to take the first step and talk. Until bts got back to the dorm.....

"Hyung can you come out to the balcony so we can talk please?" jungkook asked while standing outside of jimins room.

As he sat there and waited for his Hyung he was planning what he was going to say but it all escaped his mind when he saw Jimin walk onto the balcony in full white pyjamas and cute little slippers. Jungkook just stared with loving eyes.

"Everything okay?" Jimin said bluntly.

"Ah yes I just wanted a chance to apologise for everything that happened" jungkook said hopefully.

"Jungkook let's not do this okay. You made it clear that you hate it when I cross the line and I promise i will never cross that line ever again. I will never be anything but a Hyung to you so I will act like it. I just want you to be happy without stress. Let's just act normally from now on okay?" Jimin said as he pushed out a fake smile, hiding the tears in his eyes.

Jungkook didn't say anything and only looked down realising he really lost Jimin and there was nothing that he could do to change it.

"I'll see you tomorrow jungkook." Jimin said as he patted jungkook on the shoulder and walked inside.

This hurt jungkook more as he knew that before all of this Jimin would have hugged him before going to bed and now all he gets is a pat on the shoulder. But jk felt that after what he did he deserved it.