Fifteen

As they walked to the car Jimin could see that Jungkook was uncomfortable however he didn't think it was the right time to talk about it in front of Hobi.

Finally after what felt like 100 hours in the car with the strange tension they finally reached the dorm. Soon after, all the members went to dance rehearsals and vocal rehearsal but Jungkook jimin didn't really talk much as they were both really busy preparing for music bank. As soon as the members got home they all passed out as it was late and they had to wake up early tomorrow. Jimin still felt a little awkward as he hadn't spoke to jungkook since they were at the hospital.

///////

As they woke up the next day they all got in the car and went straight to where music bank was held and went backstage to get the hair and make up done.

"Jungkook can we talk please?" Jimin asked.

" maybe after the performance." Jungkook replied.

" I haven't got time for this! I don't see how you can be so annoyed about something so small I didn't even say if I was going to go." Jimin said as he Walked off.

Jungkook knew he was overreacting just how he did with tae but he just couldn't help it, when he saw Jimin paying someone else attention or he saw someone paying an interest in Jimin he just got really angry because Jimin is his.

Jimin suddenly got really angry he just couldn't understand why he couldn't go for a drink with his friend without Jungkook putting him in an uncomfortable position it's not like anything is going to happen with Taemin.

" hi everyone" A voice shouted from the door. It was taemin.

Jimins first reaction was to look at jungkook who's head was down looking at his shoes rather that at taemins face. Jimin got more annoyed. 
All the members apart from jungkook greeted taemin.

"Are you ready to go Jimin, we have a few hours before the show lets have one drink" taemin said in a jolly voice. 
As soon as jungkook heard this he stood up and got ready to say something.

"Actually w—"

"Do you know what? I am ready let's go!" Jimin said with a smile without looking back.

Jungkook knew Jimin was just angry and rightfully so. Jealousy was something jk needed to work on but when he saw anyone's eyes on Jimin he felt as though he wanted to kill them. However Jungkook was still angry that Jimin would even consider going out with another guy right after they shared a bed last night. Jungkook could see how anyone could be seduced by jimins good looks and he hated it. Even though he trusted Jimin he didn't trust anyone else to stay away from him.

After the show finished they all returned home and all the members passed out once again and Jungkook and Jimin still hadn't spoke since before the show when all of a sudden.....

Jungkook grabbed Jimins wrist and pulled him into his room slammed the door shut and then slammed Jimins body against the wall. Jk stood there towering over Jimin with his arms at either side of jimins body.

"Do you think I'm easy?" Jungkook asked aggressively.

Jimin shook his head with innocent eyes which made jungkook want him more.

"Tonight you will see what happens when you act like that around another man. Do you understand!" Jungkook said as he lowered his face to jimins level.