Last part

As Jimin laid there he couldn't begin to imagine what jungkook was going to do to him when he got back into the room.
Before he could even do anything Jimin saw jungkook crawl on top of him and hover over him.

Jimin looked into jungkooks eyes innocently. All jungkook could do was stare at jimins plump lips and plan what he was going to do.

"You will answer to my needs tonight do you understand?" Jungkook said while staring deeply into jimins eyes.

Jimin nodded obediently.

Jungkook planted a deep and passionate kiss onto jimins lips while removing his clothes.
Jungkook grinded his parts onto jimins causing Jimin to softly moan.

Before Jimin knew it he was naked and on his knees ready to tend to jungkook.....
After he pleased jungkook Jimin got up and got on top of jungkook. They both continued to make love throughout the night.

///////////

As the morning came jungkook was woke by the sound of Jimin zipping up his gigantic suitcase with a struggle.

"We have 2 hours before we have to leave the hotel, I've already packed your bags so I think you should go and shower and then we can eat breakfast together." Jimin said with a stressed voice.

"Relax okay we will get to the airport on time." Jungkook said while yawning.

/////////

As they got to the airport they both got hit with the sad reality that their little get away was over and now they have to go back to their super secretive lives.

When they got back to the dorm they were greeted by the other members and they all sat and spoke about their trip.
However jungkook broke away from the group early on in the conversation as he told them he had a lot of work to do.

He sat as his desk and began editing his very first G.C.F.
He put a lot of time and effort into this video as he wanted to show Jimin how much he means to him.
After a few days of editing it was finally perfect.
////////////

Early in the morning all of the boys went to the practice studio for dance rehearsal and jungkook told them all he would be late but little did they all know, he was about to upload his video.

When Jimin got into the studio he set his bags down and out of nowhere he got a notification on his phone 'G.C.F. In Tokyo.'
He put both earphones in and sat with the phone to his face.

As he watched, tears slowly dropped down his cheeks. In one part he was so happy that he was in love with someone who loves him in this way but another part of him was annoyed as jungkook didn't tell him this would be uploaded. If jungkook would have told him, Jimin wouldn't have been as goofy.

When jungkook walked in he had the biggest smile on his face before he could even do anything Jimin jumped on him and hugged him so tightly.

"You're lucky You didn't include some of the sillier clips because I would have killed you!" Jimin said while cosying into Jungkooks neck.

"I was tempted." Jungkook laughed.

"I love you" Jimin said softly.

"I love you too" Jungkook said while slowly spinning Jimin around.

"Let's live happily together forever Hyung" Jungkook said cutely.

"That's all I will ever need" Jimin replied.

As they both stood there everyone that saw them knew it was love. Even their fans have figured it out at this point but everyone thinks best to not give an official statement as some fans wouldn't accept them.
Both other the boys decided to live as they are. Happily and in love.

________________________________

Thank youuuu so much for reading my story I hope you all enjoyed it. I might write another book in the future please look forward to it 💜🤩