Twenty two

Jimin woke up bright and early and found himself in Jungkooks arms and all of a sudden he got shy and laughed to himself. No matter how many times they woke up together Jimin still couldn't believe it was real. He took a look at his hand and saw the ring that jungkook bought for him, it made him so happy!

Jimin soon got bored as he wasn't being showered with attention by jungkook who was still asleep. He decided to shower jungkook with kisses and try to wake him up.

"Helloooooooo" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook just hummed and went back to sleep.

Jimin decided to prank jungkook and say,

"Hi yes he's still asleep, I can sneak out now." Jimin whispered while  pretending to be on the phone.

Jungkook shot up straight away and yanked jimins phone away from his ear and put it against his.

"Hello who is this!" Jungkook said in an angry tone.

After getting no reply he realised that there was no one there and that Jimin had just tricked him. He felt a little embarrassed but Jimin couldn't do anything but smile at the sight of jealous jungkook, he loved how protective he is.

"Do you think that's funny?"  jungkook said while looking at jimins mischievous smile.

Jimin just looked down and smiled.

Before Jimin knew it jungkook had ended up on top of him and jungkook looked down at jimins lips feeling so tempted.

"You're mine. No one else's" jungkook said sternly and sexily.

Jimins breathing increased and he became really flustered. He felt as though his body was frozen.
He nodded obediently while looking deep into Jungkooks eyes.

Jungkook then smashed his lips into jimins and they shared a very hot and passionate kiss.
Jungkook started to grind against Jimin while kissing his neck making small moans leave jimins mouth.

Just as jungkook was about to take off his shirt and really ruin Jimin there was a knock on their hotel door.

Jungkook hovered over Him and put his hand on jimins parts making his head flip back and a small moan left his mouth.

"This is not over. We will continue this tonight." Jungkook said.

And again jimin nodded obediently.

Jungkook went to the door and was handed an envelope by a member of staff from the hotel. As jungkook walked back into the room Jimin shot up.

"What is that?" Jimin asked like a little exited child.

"This is today's surprise!" Jungkook said smiling.

"Quickly go and shower and get ready. I will order us something to eat." Jungkook said.

"Okay!" Jimin said exitedly.

/////////

After they had eaten jungkook wanted to tell Jimin where they were going. He just put down the envelope in fort of Jimin.

Jimin slowly opened it and saw that it was tickets to Disney land!
He has always wanted to go to Disney land and now he's going AND he will be with the person he loves.

Jimin ran around the hotel room in excitement. Until he finally calmed down.

"Thank you my love" Jimin said while hugging jungkook.

"You're welcome" jungkook said with a warm smile.

/////////

When they arrived at Disney land it was later in the evening and jungkook whipped his camera straight out and strayed to film jimins little exited face.
Jungkook knew Jimin didn't like big rides so he wasn't expecting to be able to go on anything that he would enjoy but it didn't bother him. He just wanted to see Jimin happy.

Suddenly Jimin ran to a shop and just pointed at the had that he wanted to get.

"Cute" jungkook said while looking at Jimin.

They went inside and bought jimins hat.
Then before jungkook knew it Jimin had left again. He ran to the teacups.

"Let's go on this one!" Jimin said happily.

Jungkook nodded and they both got on and sat down. As it began to turn jimins smile got wider and wider which made jungkook just feel warm inside. He saw the way Jimin was happy and started to film him and catch all of the precious moments.

However jungkook noticed that as they were just walking around Jimin had a kind of sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook said softly.

"I just wish I could hold your hand while waking" Jimin said in pout.

Jungkook knew that they just couldn't but he wanted to make Jimin feel better. Jungkook pulled Jimin to the side on the walkway and said,

"How about we dress up for Halloween and wear masks for the night while in public. we can hold hands then and have a good time as a normal couple?" Jungkook suggested.

"Okay" Jimin said happily.

As the night came both of the boys had so much fun that were both so exhausted and Jimin fell asleep in the taxi home.
Jungkook smiled thinking about what he wanted to continue from this morning with Jimin but he knew that they would both definitely pass out as soon as they get to the hotel.

And sure enough they both passed out in each others arms while feeling very content.