Seventeen

As the morning came Jimin woke up in the bed alone and was too sore to move after their lustful night together. Soon jungkook entered his room dripping with sweat after he had an intense workout early in the morning. Jimin thought jungkook looked so hot and he got butterflies when jungkook looked at him.

"Good morning" Jimin said with an awkward smile after he felt a little shy.

"Morning jiminssi" jungkook said as he wiped his sweaty face and climbed back into bed next to Jimin.

Jimin looked down as he blushed. He really couldn't believe this was happening after loving jungkook for so long, jimins heart was finally content.

Jungkook patted his chest signalling Jimin to put his head there. Jimin moved and laid his head on Jungkooks chest with a smile.
Jungkook placed a small kiss on jimins head and Jimin blushed and looked at JK's face and they shared a deep morning kiss and cuddle with jungkook stroking Jimins hair.

"Let's watch something on your phone Hyung" jungkook suggested.

Jimin nodded and went to Netflix. They looked through all of the movies and series until they decided to watch 'about time' as they both loved the movie.

Everything was going great until suddenly jungkook got a message from bang PD
"You and taehyung are scheduled to go live together at 5 today so make sure you're at work by then."

Jungkook read it out to him. Jimin smiled and said
"it's okay I will just see you tonight"

Jungkook didn't want to go he just wanted to stay with Jimin but work is work he and did miss army.
///////

As it got to 4 o'clock jungkook was about to leave when he just didn't want to be away from Jimin.
"Hyung come with me? You can just say on the opposite side of the camera and then we can go for dinner after?"

"Omg is jungkook going to take me on a date? Jimin said jokingly.
"Okay I'll come let me get my coat" Jimin said.

///////////

As the live started Jimin was sat behind the camera looking at jungkook and tae making something infront of army. Jimin really enjoyed seeing tae and jungkook having fun together as they were his two favourite people. He had the live on his iPad so he could read all the comments from army as well.
Soon Jimin would regret reading them.

(Taekook)
(Taekook is real)
(Taekook is my favourite)
(Where is Jimin?)
(Jikook is not real)
(Jungkook loves tae not Jimin)
(Jimin is obsessed with jungkook and jungkook doesn't even like him)

As he read these kinds of comments his heart took a hit as it seemed everyone wanted tae and Jungkook to be together.
He suddenly felt insecure and his walls were slowly going back up.

As jungkook saw the comments he shouted the first one he saw,
"TAEKOOK" without even realising the significance of it he just blurted it out. Then as he continued to read them he saw how horrible they were towards Jimin.
He immediately looked to Jimin who got up and left without even looking at jungkook as he didn't want to get upset in front of anyone so he just left.

Jungkook wanted to get up so bad and go and talk to Jimin to make sure he was okay but he just couldn't. He was in the middle of a live stream and all the staff were watching him so he just carried on.

As soon as the live finished jungkook got up and started to look for Jimin.

"Have you seen Jimin Hyung" jungkook asked a member of staff.

"Yes he left a while ago on his own" they replied.

Jungkook felt so sad as we was wondering how Jimin was feeling.
He got the first car home so he could go and see Jimin.