Fourteen

Jungkook slowly woke up and saw his beautiful Hyung lying there in his arms. He really felt this was meant to be. Jungkook slowly moved his head down and placed a gentle kiss on jimins forehead and tightened his hug.

"Good morning kookie" Jimin said with a soft smile.

Jungkook became flustered and just laughed it off.

"We should really get up now Hyung because hobi Hyung will be coming to pick us up soon" jungkook explained.

Jimin nodded and smiled. They both got out of the bed and Jimin walked over to the end of the bed where Jungkooks breakfast had been left.

"Here jungkook make sure you're eating a lot I need you to stay healthy" Jimin said in a serious tone.

"Okay Hyung but first can I talk to you about something that has been on my mind recently?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded as he sat on the edge of the bed. Jungkook took Jimins hands and held them as he spoke.

"Hyung I don't want you to think I'm being rude but I need to know, why do you never eat? It breaks my heart to see someone I care about so much go through this kind of thing. I know you're unsatisfied with yourself but you shouldn't be. You're so handsome." Jungkook said in a concerned tone.

"It's not something I can talk about easily but I'm trying harder to accept the way I look. I hate looking fat because I feel like the fans won't enjoy looking at me so i go on diets to help me loose weight." Jimin said as he looked down.

"But Hyung the fans love you no matter how you look. I need you to promise me right now that you won't let food control you anymore. Just be happy. Be happy with me." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Okay I promise" Jimin agreed with a smile.

//////

Hobi walked into the room to see Jimin lying next to jungkook and suddenly his eyebrows raised.

"Ah Hyung you're here?" Jimin said nervously.

"So you both made up then. Don't worry Jimin I know everything but next time you both have an argument like this please don't let it affect our job we need to keep it professional for our armies" hobi said with the tone of a mother.

They both just smiled.

~BUZZ ~

Jimin picked up his phone and saw a message from taemin - "I'll see you tomorrow Jimin we can have a good catch up. Let's go for a drink"

"Oh! it's taemin he said he wants to go for a drink with me tomorrow because he is coming to music bank too" Jimin said while looking at jungkook to check his reaction.....