Eleven

"SHIT!" Jungkook shouted as the pain finally caught up with him.
Hobi was in shock at what had just happened so he ran to the car behind him which had Jimin and tae sat inside.

"Quick get towels and water and call an ambulance!!" He said with fear in his eyes.

"Why what's happened?" Jimin said with worried eyes.

"It's jungkook he's cut his hand very deep and it's bleeding everywhere and it won't stop pouring out!"

Jimin didn't say a word. He jumped up out of the car and ran to jungkook with tears forming in his eyes and as soon as he saw jungkook in pain tears started to drip down his red cheeks. Without even thinking Jimin took off his flannel that he had over his white shirt and wrapped it tightly around Jungkooks hand and pressed it with both hands. Jungkook opened his eyes to find his Hyung helping him with his cut and saw that Jimin was crying.
Jungkook lifted his hand, wiped away jimins tears and held jimins face for a while.

"I'm so sorry Jimin Hyung" jungkook said with a soft voice.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW COULD YOU SMASH THE BOTTLE LIKE THIS? HOW COULD YOU LET YOURSELF GET HURT LIKE THIS? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SCARED I WAS?" Jimin cried.

Jungkook instantly felt all his pain disappear after he heard these words. He realised Jimin maybe didn't hate him after all and maybe there was hope.  Suddenly they both locked eyes and they felt as if there was no one else left in the world but them.  Jimin quickly broke the eye contact as he felt himself getting sucked back into his love for jungkook.

//////
When they reached the hospital jungkook was in the hospital bed and had been told he has to stay overnight because he had lost so much blood. One by one the members visited him. First namjoon and jin (always together of course).

"Are you okay jungkook? You should really use your head next time everyone at the company was so worried about you!" Namjoon said with a sad look in his eyes. "But if you want any snacks let me know and I will bring it for you" jin said with a wink.

Next was yoongi,
"Please jungkook never do anything this stupid again!" He suddenly left but jungkook knew this Hyung was bad at expressing his emotions and could see that he was upset.

"OMG jungkook!" Hobi walked in and wrapped his arm around him and didn't let him move.
"Hyung I only cut my hand it's no big deal." Jungkook said like a moody teenager.

"Did you see all the blood you lost today! Anyway I'll be here first thing in the morning to pick you up" hobi said as he kissed his head and left.

Taehyung entered and sat next to jungkook.
"Seriously you should take your anger out in a different way! Who squeezes a glass bottle until it smashes?  Do you know how many people you have made worried? Jimin hasn't stopped crying since we left!" Taehyung said annoyed with him.

Jungkook suddenly felt awful for all this trouble he has caused due to his jealousy. He put his head back and stared at the ceiling.

"I've got to get going I'll see you tomorrow, sleep well bro" tae smiled as he left.

That's it, there is only one more person left to visit jungkook and that is Jimin. That's who he has really been waiting for this whole time. After he laid there for a while he thought Jimin wasn't going to come until he saw the door open........