Twelve

Jimin slowly walked in wearing an oversized hoodie that he wasn't wearing before and his sweater paws were adorable. His skin looked red raw due to wiping all of his tears continuously for hours. Even though this wasn't too much of a big deal it really broke Jimin heart to see jungkook in pain as he was the man he loved.

Jungkook started to try and sit up so he could talk to Jimin.

"Be careful please." Jimin plead with jungkook.

"Oh did you have a spare hoodie? I'm sorry that you had to use your clothes on my hands." Jungkook said with a smile.

"No that's okay this is taehyung hoodie he gave it to me as he didn't need it because he has set off to the dorm" Jimin said while looking in Jungkooks eyes.

Jungkook felt rage once again and started to clench his jaw along with his fists.

"What is it?" Jimin said.

"Seriously! Is something going on between you both? You're always together these days! you're closer with everyone but me?" Jungkook said with tears in his eyes.

Jimin sat down and looked down at his sweater paws and started to tear up,

"First you tell me to leave you alone and not to cling to you so I gave all my attention to the other members and then you get angry when I do that, isn't it a little unfair?" Jimin said as he tilted his head softly as he tried to stop his tears from falling.

Jungkook turned his head as his tears fell because he didn't want Jimin to see him upset.

Suddenly Jungkook got up and held jimins hand with the hand that wasn't in a bandage and said
"Hyung just let me talk and don't say a word, I have so much to say to you and I need to get it out"

Jimin nodded.

"I'm so sorry for everything that I ever did to you. I don't deserve to have someone like you in my life and I will now try my best to accept that I have lost you. But I need you to know something, I have never hated you Hyung and I never will. I never wanted you to stop being clingy and I will forever regret what I said to you that night. You are honestly one of the most beautiful people I have ever met, you're not fat or disgusting and I have NEVER viewed you like that, I can't help but think this is why you have been on a stupid diet and working out like crazy. To me you were always that Hyung who helped me and loved me more than anyone else did. You're the only person in this world that makes me feel a certain way that I can't explain. That is why I pushed you away and I'm not making excuses for myself but I was confused about what I was feeling and I thought I needed you to leave my life. However as soon as you left it made me realise how I really felt and then seeing you with taehyung I got really angry and I couldn't work out why at first but then I finally understood-"

"What are you saying jungkook?"
Jimin blinked and a waterfall of tears fell.

"I love you." Jungkook said while holding Jimins hand.