Five

The next interviewer proceeds to ask

"Who would you like to travel with Jiminssi?"

"I would like to travel with jungkook" Jimin answered with a huge smile... "because he's so cute" Jimin continued.

As he looked over to jungkook he looked uncomfortable, Jimin just stopped with his answer.

Jungkook and Jimin didn't really speak for the rest of the day and Jimin felt really down about how jk raised his voice and didn't want to be near him all of a sudden. Jk was also bothered as he noticed Jimin was quiet for the rest of the interviews but why did Jungkooks heart ache so much every time he looked at jimins sad eyes?

As bts reached the dorm they all sat to eat as they ordered takeout but not Jimin, he just took and apple and went straight to his room without speaking to anyone.

"I'm really worried about Jimin" jin said with a sad voice.

"Why Hyung?" Yoongi said as that's what they were all thinking.

"I'm going to tell you something that I was trusted with by our Jiminie but I feel as though it's something we all need to help him with. Jimin has struggled for a while. He has struggled with his own perception of himself and he has developed an eating disorder over the years where he would hardly eat anything. However he has kept it hidden by pretending he has already eaten or by taking food to his room but not eating it. He asked me too keep this from you as he didn't want to trouble any of you" Jin said with a soft tone.

All in shock the members stayed silent.

"Don't worry Hyung we will help him in any way possible without him knowing that you have told us" namjoon said reassuringly.

Jungkook stayed silent and tears formed in his eyes and slowly ran down his soft cheeks. He quickly wiped them and went to stand on their balcony as he needed to think.

I am so horrible. How could I push him away and make him feel unwanted when he is already going through so much.
I really need to treat his better. Jungkook thought as he cried to himself on the balcony.

Suddenly he heard the door open and there he was the man who was on Jungkooks mind. Stood there with a huge blanket that he put over jungkook.

"Why are you crying are you okay?" Jimin asked as he was worried about the maknae.

Jungkook just looked deep into jimins eyes and said,
"I'm so sorry Jimin Hyung I didn't mean to hurt your feelings today"

"It's okay jungkook I'm sure you had a valid reason I won't hold a grudge" Jimin replied with a smile.

After sitting out for a while they both walked inside together and jk realised that Jimin still hadn't eaten.

"Hyung to make it up to you, let me make you some ramyen" jungkook said with a cheeky smile.

Jimin really didn't want it as he knew it would make his face puffy and he knew he would regret it tomorrow. But he also didn't want to upset jungkook even more so he nodded with a smile.

They both sat and ate together and enjoyed it all.

"We have a long schedule tomorrow and we have to travel, you should sleep lots jungkook" Jimin said as he was stretching.

Jungkook nodded and walked upstairs after saying goodnight. However when he got into bed he felt a sort of emptiness that he had never felt before. What was it?
He stayed awake for a while until he heard someone quietly crying from their room and he didn't know who it was straight away. He walked around until he reached jimins room where the sound go louder.

As he realised his precious Hyung was crying he felt like someone just punched his heart. He didn't know what to do until without thinking he just walked into the room and got into Jimins bed without asking why he was crying and hugged him tightly until they both fell asleep.

Please share and vote ❤️