V.

"Okay uh...are you single?" Marshall asked as part of our 20 Questions assignment.

"Erm.. Yeah.. But don't use that as a question! That's embarrassing.." You objected, flustered that he had asked that.

"Oh come on (Y/B/N). Just spill it already." Nolan groaned.

"Spill..What?"

"The fact that you're a girl you idiot."

"......."

"Shit.."

"U-Uh, clearly Nolan's joking, hah. There's no way you'd be a girl... Right?"

"Well funny story actually.."

You decided to cave in and confirm the boy's suspicions about you.

Marshall's face had reddened. He knew Nolan was right but didn't want to believe it until you told him yourself.

"See Marshall? I told you."

"But wait, how did you guys find out?"

"Well, on Wednesday you left your backpack open when you went to get something from it. I sit right next to you, don't think I didn't notice the (pads or tampons) in your bag." He boasted smugly.

"Ah. Well guess my secret is out, huh.. Please don't tell the principal you guys.."

"Don't worry (Y/B-) actually, what's your real name?"

"It's (Y/N).."

"Well don't worry a single pretty little hair on your head (Y/N). I won't tell."

"Neither will I.. But only if you don't tell the school about my stash." Marshall warned, but it came off more as tsundere-y because of his blushing face.

"I won't tell Marshall, promise." You smiled sweetly to him, he proceeded to die internally.

(Ignore if you have short hair)
The sweet little moment was ruined when Nolan swiped your wig off your head, revealing your natural (H/C) hair to come tumbling down. Both boys had blushed at the sight of your soft and well-kept hair. Once you noticed their faces you blushed as well.

(Resume here)
You laughed it off and settled down. The two boys released a sigh they didn't know they were holding.

"How many questions do we have left?" You turned to Marshall.

"Lemme see..... Three."

"Let's get this done and over with, then we can do whatever later." You said pulling out your pencil case with markers, highlighters, colored pencils, etc.

~

"That took longer than I expected, ahah." I chuckled to myself, realizing it was now 7 PM. The two boys hummed in agreement. "Well, what are you down to do?"

"Hmm." You pondered aloud.

"I have some video games if you guys are interested.." Marshall suggested.

"Sur-"

"Nah."

"W-wait Nolan, you don't want to play some games?"

"Nah, the only thing I wanna play with is you."

"Wha-"