XI.

"Pssst, (Y/B/N)?"

"What is it Nolan?"

"How well does Atticus kiss?"

"WH-"

"I mean you were over at his place "working" for him for like 6 hours, right?" He asked picking at his nails with a bit of sass in his tone.

"You've got that wrong, I actually work for him, I'm not like some sex slave if that's what you thought." I retorted, a little offended.

A few boys glanced your way confused as fuck at to what you two were talking about. You two weren't whispering coincidentally. This caused some guys to scoot away or pretend like they didn't hear what they just heard.

"Ahah, sure, (Y/B/N)." Nolan mocked.

"Yo, can you guys like, shut the fuck up? People are staring at you guys." Marshall whispered turning to us.

"Ahah, sorry!" I awkwardly giggled, dismissing the other boys around me.

"(Y/B/N), seriously though, has Atticus made any... Uh... Moves on you...?" Marshall whispered leaning closer to me.

"Relax Marsh, he hasn't. It's okay." I said comfortingly trying to dismiss his worries. He gave me a small smile understanding that I wasn't lying and softened up.

I can't wait till I get to hang out with Marsh. I wanna go over and have him teach me some guitar. Or maybe he can play some songs for me! Either way I'm sure we'll have fun.

"You excited for next Monday?"

"W-What? Uhh, no? Um.." He choked on his words caught off guard.

"Maybe." He finally answered.

I giggled at his response. He could be so cute sometimes. It just made me want to pet him.

"Can you teach me how to play some guitar?"

"S-Sure.." He shyly pulled his beanie further down his head.

"Mr. Robinson, no headwear allowed." Called the teacher getting our attention.

Marshall paid him no mind.

"Uh, Marsh?-"

"Leave him, he always does this." Interjected Nolan.

"Mr. Robinson, I am giving you 5 seconds to remove your hat before I call security to take you out. Hats aren't allowed in school."

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Marsh just do it..!" I whisper yelled to him.

"Ughhhhhhh fineeeee.." He groaned and gave in, yanking off his beanie.

"Thank you. Now, let's continue, can someone-"

I immediately drowned him out.

"Hehehe he only took it off cause you told him to.." Nolan teased.

"Shut up."

~

The final bell had rung, signaling the end of the day. Gathering my bag, I walked out of the class.

"Hey Ryo, Akio, what's up?" I asked as I approached the two in the hall.

"(Y/B/N) why did you not tell us you are working for Atticus?"

"H-Huh? Where'd you hear that from?"

"Don't play dumb please, news travels fast around this school and students are making gay jokes about you two."