XIV.

"Mister (Y/B/N), would you like another parfait?" Toby's voice rung out and echoed against the walls.

(Y/N) turned to the boy, seeing him dawn on an elegant all-black suit with lace trimmings. Atop his head he dawned a black top hat with a piece of lace sticking out on the brim held together with a pink jewel that matched his eyes.

"I'm alright Toby, could you come here for a second?" (Y/N) demanded.

Toby walked up to the girl dressed elegantly in a victorian suit sitting atop a lush chair. He kneeled before her and gave a quick bow, before standing up. "What do you need?"

"What is love, Toby?" The girl asked looking dazed.

"What do you mean mister?"

"What does love feel like?" She repeated resting her head in the palm of her hand.

"Well, love is like a thousand swarming butterflies. The butterflies are elegant, and they make you feel an unusual sense, but a pleasant one. You feel so much passion towards the other person, you feel warm and nervous whenever you're around them. You just want to envelope them and make them feel safe." Toby rambled giving off his character's perception of love.

"Then, Toby... Do you love me?" (Y/N) asked peering into his eyes with a passionate glint in her eyes.

"I... Wh-.." Toby stammered messing up the line.

"Cut!" A voice halted. The drama teacher placed his head in his hands. "You were so close Toby, why are you suddenly messing up now??" The teacher questioned with frustration.

(Y/N) made the choice of joining the drama club after Toby begged her. His mother had forced him to join the drama club instead of the music club because she did not want him making a ruckus inside the house while practicing his drums. The drama club was his second choice, and surprisingly he didn't hate it too much. He wanted (Y/N) to join just so he could spend more time with her.

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Abermov, I won't do it again."

"Alright, from the top."

(Y/N) and Toby were chosen as main roles for a play Mr. Abermov thought of. The story is about a butler who works for a German prince in the late 1800s. The butler is only a year older than the prince, who is 23. The prince has never felt true love, but only feels it when around his butler. The two end up falling in love with each other, but since homosexuality was frowned upon in that era, they run away together.

(Y/N) plays the young German prince, while Toby plays the butler. She was given a blonde wig and blue eye contacts to wear (think Slaine Troyard from Aldnoah.Zero). Toby was wearing a white wig similar to his own hair style but both of his eyes are visible and are the same pink hue. A little ahoge sits at the top of his head (think Tenn Kujo from Idolish7).

Toby couldn't help but let his feelings for (Y/N) get in the way of his performance, as his heart swelled for her when she asked if he loved her. He mentally smacked himself as to make to him stop thinking foolish thoughts and focus on the play. Although he did admit he was excited for the kissing scene. (Y/N) only agreed to do it because the director instructed Toby, the one who will initiate the kiss, to turn away from the audience and place his thumb over her mouth and just kiss his thumb; but to the audience it will look like the two actually kissed.

(Y/N) was informed of that and agreed because she knew she wasn't going to be kissed for real. Toby was plotting to not use the finger trick and opted to just go in and kiss her. The audience can't tell if it's fake or not anyway, plus he'd be the first person to kiss her.

He smiled at the thoughts in his head as he composed himself and redid the scene with (Y/N).

~