5

(Ace)

I wrapped my arms around her all the way to hold her in place as I kept my fast speed. Her small moans filled my ear as I was positioned on top of her.

In and Out. In and Out. In and Out.

When I felt my release comin, I slowed down. I felt her walls tighten around me even more. After one more stroke, I released.

Damn, I ain't have nun in a while. I rolled off of her, tryna catch my breath.

We both laid there for a couples minutes before she scrambled up, grabbing her jeans from off the floor. She put her other leg in her panties and pulled them up. Next she put her pants on...she kept her shirt on.

"Ace, that shouldn't have happened," she said.

"Aight, cool. We won't tell anybody..." I said as I removed the condom.

She exhaled. "I'm sorry, I'm better than this. I for real should've known better. Therefore...this is never happening again, we gonna forget about it and stay friends."

"Ayo! Friends?!" I sat up

"Isn't that what we are?"

"I mean, yeah but it was headin somewhere else..."

She plopped down on the bed and began to rub her hands through her hair. "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God."

"Stop callin the Lords name in vain," I kept my eyes on her.

I get that she goin through regret right now but she ain't have to put me in the friend zone like that.

I let out a big ass sigh. I genuinely like this girl, this was just me actin out of desperation, thirst and idiocy.

"...Want me to drop you home?" I asked her when she threw her head back.

"Yes. Please..."

"Aight, you can go look about ya stuff. I'll be out in a minute," I said as I got up and headed into my closet. I hear her kiss her teeth before she she got up and left the room.

When I was done putting some sweats and a black tee on, I left the room and into the living room.

"You ready to go?" I asked her.

When she heard me, she got up from the couch and headed downstairs and out the front door. I followed behind her.

15 minutes later when I pulled up in front of her apartment building, I cut my engine off. "Davanee, please don't let this change how shit was between us..."

"Goodnight Ace," she opened the door.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Yeah...Goodnight."

She got out and closed the door.

3 Days Later (Monday)

(Davanee)

It's gonna be awkward for me to even look at Ace today but I'm sure it's the same way for him. I haven't seen or heard from him since we 'did it' on Friday.

When I arrived to school, I made my way to the squad's table for breakfast. Jay, Darnell and Rio were the only ones there.

"Hey y'all," I greeted them as I sat down.

"Wassup," they all said in unison.

"Nee, Nina said she wanted to talk to you when she came," Jay said.

"Oh, what she wanted to talk about?"

He shrugged. "Ion know...she ain't say."

"Oh ok."