THING 2 : WBBA

He lifted his body from laying on his bed as he opened his eyes widely. He took a quick breath, tried to calm himself. His body except his hands was covered with his blanket. He rubbed his eyes with his hands, tried to cleared his vision.

"Lucky, it just a dream," he said as he swung his head to his bedside table. He could find his own shining bey, Imperial Dragon. He quickly leaned his hand toward his bey, taking him and hugging him. "It's a nightmare, I know it just a nightmare. It won't happen again, I know it won't happen again," he said to his buddy as he letting out a water from his eyes.

"Hah, that's okay," he said as he wiped his tears with his hand. He took back Dragon to his bedside table again. "9.00 AM," he said as he sighed and laid down to his pillow again. "I miss you, K-"

"DRUM! WAKE UP! YOU GONNA BE LATE!"

"Oh, yeah! I'll go to the zoo with Victories!" he threw his blanket away as he ran toward the bathroom. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and changing his clothes. He dashed toward his bedroom as he folded the blanket and took his bey. He putted Dragon on his right pocket as he dashed to downstairs. He entered the kitchen as he took his toast. Pops who the one ate his salad, smiling at him. He waved, Pops waved too as responded.

He ran toward the street where river was beside of it, they planned to met there. He dashed while eating his toast that was on his mouth. A sea-green haired boy, dark-brown haired boys and blonde haired girl. He could saw them in the distance. Delta, Amane, Takane and Ichika already waiting there. Delta and Amane were talking, Takane was playing his phone while Ichika just watching Takane played his phone.

"Drum Koryu," someone's voice entered his ears as he stopped his stepped. He turned his head as he saw white dress that long until the toes and long black hair that covered the face but didn't covered the eyes. "Miss me?" She said as he let out her knife that she hides from her back. She cut her left hand as some veins were popped and red liquid walked away from her hand. She leaned her hand on his mouth, drinking the red liquid. Drum quickly closed his eyes as he peeked a little bit. "Now your turn to have a blood!" she dashed toward Drum as Drum took a few stepped, wanting to turn around but he twisted his feet.

He ended up fell to the dirt as he rolled like a ball. Delta and Amane that looked it quickly approaching him. Meanwhile, Ichika and Takane were so fun playing games and didn't looked on them. Delta and Amane found him laying on the dirt while his eyes were closing. Delta and Amane took his hands, wanting to stand he up but he swung his hands off from them.

"Go away you monster! I don't want to meet you again! I won't let my friends go again from my side!" he screamed while letting his tears out. Delta and Amane that tried to helped him, looking each other in confused.

"Hey, Drum! It's us!" Amane said as Drum wiped his tears away and opened his eyes. He could looked his friends worried about him as he lifted his body and sat down. "Are you okay?" Instead, Drum lied to them.

"Oh, I'm okay. I just fell and rolled to here. Hehe, I'm o-"

"But you said that monster and friends that go from your side and bla bla bla," said Delta as he cutting Drum. He already know that Drum was lied to them. "Hello? Answer me," asked Delta as he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, uh um it just... a dream?"

"Tell us, Drum," said Amane.

"Well, I couldn't say it was a dream. It was a nightmare for me," he took a deep breath as he continued, "I've never tell you guys something that important, right?" he looked to them with his sad emotion. They both swung their head left to right. "Well, something happen-"

"Oh they you guys are! Let's go!" Takane said in distance cheerily.

"What are you doing there, Drum!? Let's go!" Ichika said as they ran and went off. Drum quickly stood up by jumping and he ran, chasing them. Amane looked on Delta and he just shrugged his shoulders. They came in chasing-nothing game.

"I think, I can't say it to them," muttered Drum as he ran more faster. "GAHHHHHH! I WANNA FORGET ABOUT IT!" he ran more more more faster than imagine and his face quickly turned into a red-but-not-red face. He quickly passing Takane and Ichika, leaving them.

"Hey hey! Wait for us!" Takane said, tried to level up his ran. But, it ended with nothing. He just in a same level with Ichika.

Drum just ran and ran until he forget where's the first target or place to visited. Zoo. Unfortunately, he went different. He wasn't going to zoo instead, to the WBBA training place. Did he forget that he'll gonna have some fun with his friends? Or he just really forget about it? Well, guess he was really forget seems he was placing confused expression on his face. One, two and three. He heard bey's sound collided and he quickly ran toward it.

Valt Aoi and Sisco Karlisle

"Come on, Valkyrie! Burst him apart!"

"Just in your dreams!"

Drum who the one saw it seems like he was the one battling there. He just punched the air with his fist again and again. But, his eyes landed on a boy that has red hair that tied, turquoise eyes and he was crossed his arms, looking at Valt's and Sisco's battle. Something was different, because he used a short pants. Without thinking of it, Drum appoarched Aiga Akaba that stood there.

"Hey, Aiga! Wanna battle?" invited Drum as he letted out his Dragon. Dragon didn't shone and his resonance didn't appeared. Until Valt placed his hand on Drum's shoulder, making Drum turned his head.

"Why you're talking with a wall, Drum?" Valt said, tilting his head a bit and raised his eyebrow.

"Huh? What do you mean, Valt-senpai? You can look in front of you! There's Aiga here!" Drum said as he pointed his hand to Aiga. In his point of view. But not for Valt nor Sisco, they just saw that Drum's pointing the wall.

"Umm, actually... Oh, you're hungry, right Drum? Let's eat beybread."

"Waaa, thank you Valt-senpai! But, can you invite Aiga too?"

"Drum," Valt said in low voice, "Are you really miss Aiga? I can call him now to battle with you. There's no Aiga there."

"But, he lean against the wall while his arms were crossed!"

"Describe his appereance, Drum."

"Well, same appereance Valt-senpai. But he's using a short pants and his jacket was short."

"That isn't Aiga, Drum," said Valt as he swung his head left to right. He sighed, as he continue looking to Drum. "Is that your imaginary friends, Drum? Well, I'm sure it is. Because, when I was young, I have an imaginary friends too."

"Valt-senpai, he's talking," Drum said as he heard Aiga more clearly. He suddenly gasped as he turned his head to Valt slowly.

"What is he talking about?"

"He said..."

"What, Drum?"

"He doesn't like you, Valt-senpai. He want to broke Valkyrie. And he- he's- he's-"

"He's what?"

"He's right behind you.."