THING 3 : STREET

"What-" Valt quickly swung his head as he looked on a transparent air. He looked nothing. "There's no Aiga there, Drum," said Valt as he shrugged his shoulders. "Drum? Hey, Drum!" Valt placed his hands on Drum's shoulders as he shook Drum worryingly. Drum glanced at Valt shockingly. "What's wrong? Did he do something to you?"

"Ah, no. He just... um... staring at... me and saying that... Valt-senpai is... going to-"

"Lose a battle?"

"Lost a life."

"Umm, hey Drum. You really... need some rest... or you wanna talk bout what happen with you?"

"What do you mean, Valt-senpai?"

"Because, I think that you're having some problems, I guess..."

A long silence between Valt and Drum were eating them up. Valt who the one looked Drum meanwhile, Drum who the one that closed his eyes, tried to think about something. He suddenly opened his eyes, trying to searched Sisco that already gone for a long time.

"Well, I guess I have to. Because it won't be easy if I wasn't tell you, Valt-senpai," said Drum as he grinned and Valt smile in responded.

"How about we talk it on a cafe? Or something you want?"

"Hmmm, I pick the best of the best."

"What is it?"

"Beybread!"

"So the answer is Beybread. Well, the right choice is on the Aoi's Bakery then!"

"Yeah!"

"Beybread for life!"

"Beybread for entire world!"

"Beybread for universe!"

"Beybread for... um, what is more powerful then a universe?"

"Hmm, I dunno. It just passed my mind."

They both burst into a laughed while walking to Aoi's Bakery, Valt Aoi's home. They just focused on the street, until Valt asking him one simple question.

"So, where's your beyclub?"

"OH MY GOSH, I FORGET ABOUT THEM!" Drum turned his sight and he ran back toward them. Even he doesn't know where they are. He ran and ran, Valt followed him behind. One two three, Drum stopped in the middle of the street. Valt too, as he stood beside Drum. "Where they are btw?"

"Oh man, I thought you already know where they are."

"Hehehe, sorry Valt-senpai!" he smiled as he tried to remember where they are. There are 2 place. One is on the zoo and two is on Pops' place. Drum not sure about zoo because, zoo was so far from here. Drum would go to his Pops' house, but he wasn't so sure. Valt who the one standing beside him, waited for him. "Umm Valt-senpai, how about we just going to your house?"

"How 'bout them?"

"I wasn't so sure and probably they on the zoo or Pops' house. And, Aoi's Bakery is so far from my house and zoo, right?"

"Oh okay. Let's go!"

They went off and ambled to Aoi's Bakery. In the street, Valt just smiling behind Drum that looking the river, impressed with it. Valt told him about the river that he usually used for training when he was alone, not with his beyclub. Valt also gave him a compliments that he wanted to protect their way playing beyblade. Drum blushing because his favorite blader saying it to him. But he replied that he can't saved their way playing beyblade without his friends that help him. Valt smiled, he wasn't thinking that he won't say that. But, he just did.

In the street, they just walking and talking about beyblade until Drum just stopped in the middle of the street. Valt placed his hand on Drum's shoulder, trying to shook him. But he just spacing out. He wasn't answered Valt, but he just staring at the street. Seems like he looked on something that very tall and sure it was scaring him. How can he be like statue in the middle of the street? Valt can't do anything but he took a steps from Drum.

"Wait, no! Don't do that!" said Drum while Valt took the second steps. What was happened actually? Valt just stared at Drum and finally, Drum looked and ran toward him. He raised his hands, tried to blocked "it" to get near with Valt.

"What's wrong, Drum!? Tell me!"

"I dunno his name but, he uses a mask with red eyed hole! And he has white hair!"

"Are you for real!?"

"Yes, Valt-senpai! Who is it? You know him?" asked Drum. Valt about to answered as Drum screaming so loud. "Stay back! Get that knife away! Leave us alone!"

"Drum, Drum," said Valt as he placed his hand to Drum's shoulders. "It's... It's... It's Red-"

"Oh my gosh, PHI IS BEHIND THAT GUY! WHO ARE THEM?"

"Oh no, this is getting worse. Let's run from here," whispered Valt as Valt released his hands from Drum, turned around and ran as fast as he could. This is an useless way to run from a spirits. But, that's the last thing he could do. He realized that he leaved Drum behind, he turned his head as he couldn't see Drum again. "Drum! Drum! Where are you, Drum!?"

"Hickory dickory Valt
I come up with a knife
I stab your back, you lose your blood!
Hickory dickory Valt," a girl stood up in front of him, singing. She was using the same dress like the girl that Drum met before. She also holding a knife behind her back. Her face was covered with her black hair. "Hickory dickor-"

"Stop it!"

"You want me to kill him? Hahaha!"

"What do you mean?"

"Drum Koryu, he's kidnapped with your friend and Lord of Destruction. You know who is it, hahaha!"

"What did you do to him!?"

"You want me to guide you there? Only he can see us."

"But, how can I see you?"

"Because..." She said as she came more closer to Valt. Valt took a stepped back, but he twisted his feet and fell in sit position. He about to crawled, he already took his knees on the dirt, but she quickly kicked Valt on his back as she stabbed Valt's back. Valt screamed in pain but he didn't cry, he still strong. But he let it out as she pushed his knife, it gets out in the between of stomach and his chest. He couldn't do anything as he laid in the dirt hopelessly. The girl took the knife quickly as she walked living Valt. She mumbled as she walked, "Because you, Drum and Aiga are the victims to die."

Valt just liying in the dirt without someone knowing it. He letting out so much blood as Valt make his right hand to be a fist, trying to stood up. But, he couldn't. He couldn't do that, he just crying, feel the pain and about to die. His hand started to cold slowly, he couldn't feel the beat on his heart. One, two, three, four, five... and done.

He wasn't live again in here.

Random kids that happily cheerily walked in the street, started to freakin' out seeing that. 2 kids, both were boy. They just could see a blood filled the street. But, they couldn't see Valt anywhere. Valt was gone in the street. They turned their head left to right, but they couldn't find the corpse or Valt. One of them letting out his phone as he started to clicked on his phone. The other boy again bravily walked toward the blood. It was very smelly, he quickly closed his nose with his hand.

"Guess we aren't must call the police," said the boy that holding his phone. His friend glanced at him in not sure looks. He just shrugged his shoulders as he said, "It maybe just a cat or maybe dog." He walked off the street as he asked his friends, "Let's go, no need to waste time there."

"Okay."

They walked off from the street without knowing the same girl standing beside Valt's blood.

"Hickory dickory Valt
I come up with a knife
I stab your back, you lose your blood!
Hickory dickory Valt." said the girl as he walked off from there holding a knife that covered with a blood. "Next stop, Aiga Akaba." said her, laughing nonsense.