THING 16 : PHONE

"Should we answer it, Valt-senpai?" asked Drum, his face already worried. Well, he has to, because maybe some kinda psychopath girl will injured them again.

"Hmm, yes. But, just don't speak," said Valt as his thumb held and slid the green button to the right. The screen turned into Kris' photo profile in the middle.

They just looked at it, without moving but still breathing. Of course, if they don't, they'll die. Even Aiga forgot that his first mission : got out from that strong metal chain that encircled his wrist. Until, it was thirty five seconds, finally Kris spoke and shocked them up.

"Valt! I need your help! Hello? Valt? Can you hear me?" The risky and cracked sound with voice entered their ears.

The yellow boy and the maroon boy just gave Valt what-do-we-gonna-do expression that placed on their face. The blue boy just shook his head left to right, and still shutting his mouth.

"Valt! Ahhh! I need your help! Arthur and Delta will find me quickly!"

Their eyes widened quickly, just looking each other. They dunno what they wanna do, because this girl. The yellow and maroon boy just placed their worried and scared expression, meanwhile the blue boy just calm. Well, not calm, more to be... thinking. He thinking about something.

Two things on his head. One, if it's true, then why she can called them meanwhile, this world doesn't have a signal? Two, if she really scared that Arthur and Delta kidnapped her, then why she has to called Valt? There's so many people out there, and especially Free, her close friend that same like her lil bro.

"Valt! Please! Answer me! Valt!"

Suddenly, in the first floor or in the ballroom, they could hear a screamed that entered into their ears. The yellow boy jumped hearing it, until he accidently bumped to Valt's hand that holding the phone. It was fell to the ground, and of course, Kris can heard it.

"Valt! Why you don't answer me?! Valt! Please, Valt!"

A cracked stairs sound and steps could be hear, as their heart started beating so fast. They couldn't do anything, the blue took the axe as the maroon pulled his body until the chains were completely straight. The blue boy swung it hard as a lot of sound could be hear. The cracked stair sound and steps were stopped, it makes them more panicked than before.

The yellow boy took the phone as he clicked the red button quick. They sat on the door, leaned against it, to make sure the person that on the stair didn't see them. But, I know it's useless. They weren't a stick or a wallpaper that can stick in the wall.

Valt still holding the axe, Drum holding the phone with his shaky hand and Aiga tried to peaked. Aiga suddenly gave a sharp-gasped as Valt and Drum could hear it. They just shut their mouth, didn't say anything.

"Arthur, are you sure chained him here?" That voice, that deep-but-not-to-deep voice, echoed to the cellar.

"Yeah, just take him and shut up," another annoying voice echoed again in the cellar.

"Stupid Arthur," muttered the boy as the cracked stairs and steps sound could be hear. "Wait a sec," he stopped from his steps as he inhaled so much air. "ARTHUR! WE SHOULDN'T GO HERE! MISS KRIS WILL KILL US!"

Another shocking sentence that entering the boys' ears, as their eyes widened. The yellow boy glanced at the phone that he held, he quickly terrified.

"Delta Akane," soft smooth voice, entering the cellar quickly. They could hear that the sea-green boy gasped. "What are you doing there, honey?" asked her as the cracked stairs sound came.

"U-Uhhh, M-Miss K-Kris . . ."

"Someone already messing up my bedroom, can you help me clean it all?"

"Y-Yes, M-Miss."

"Let's go," the girl said as their steps slowly gone.

"THAT VOICE FEELS LIKE MY DEATH DOOR," they glanced at the red boy that terrified and scared so hard. They slid down and soghed in relief, taking a quick breath.

"Not only you, us too," said the blue boy, closing his eyes.

"V-VALT-SENPAI . . ." The yellow boy shaking so hard, as they glanced at them in confused.

"Hmm?" The blue boy replied, while raising his eyebrow.

"L-Look a-at this . . ."

The yellow boy showed the screen as four voice messages came, showing up. That's from that crazy girl again saying :

"Valt Aoi, Koryu Drum and Akaba Aiga."

"I know it's you, I just save your life. If you don't do what I said, you know what will happen."

"Meet me in the rooftop and just give up. I'll turn you all to be my employees. My dark employees."

"But, if you don't and try to run away, I'll torture your beasts and yourself. Thank you."