THING 6 : HALLWAY

"Yeah, of course Drum. I like that idea," said Valt as he took the iron part of the hammer. Valt and Drum walked to Aiga that was frustrated because can't opened the door. "You should try it one more time, Aiga," said Valt smiling. "Or we should kick it together," he continued as he hides the iron part on his back. Drum chuckled but quickly he cut it out. He won't ruined the surprise.

"Okay, start from one," said Aiga as Valt and Drum stood beside him. "One," they lifted their foot, "Two," they readied to kicked, "Three!" said Aiga as he kicked the door hardly meanwhile, Drum didn't. Instead, Valt threw the hammer on the door in a same time with Aiga kicked the door. Aiga was so panicked as the door broke like a crazy window before. Valt and Drum quickly burst into a teasing laughed.

"Pfffft, hahahaha!" laughed Drum while pointing his index to Aiga, teasing him. "Wh- Why did you- hahahaha!" Drum continued laughing as Aiga placed his angry face. An angry face that like hmph when someone teased him. Aiga quickly moved the broken pieces of the door but, Valt already in the hallway, looking and staring at something scarily.

"Valt? Something's wrong?" asked Aiga as he jumped, passing the broken door away. Drum followed as he know that something was wrong.

"Aiga! Don't go! Come here!" said Drum as Aiga turned his head in responded. He just raised his eyebrow and then grinned.

"Oh, don't say that you're scared to this dark hallway," teased Aiga as he turned his head back to Valt that stood there.

"Aiga! It isn't me!" screamed Valt as Drum stood beside him.

"Huh? What?" said Aiga as he stopped from his stepped. Valt that stood in the hallway turned his head without moving his body. His head moved like an owl's head as he grinned with his bloody teeth. His jaw seems so broke and unshaped that's make his grin looks so long until his reached his ears.

"Aiga, run!!" screamed Drum. But, there was no way to escaped from this fake Valt. Aiga looked straight to Fake Valt as one lamp turned on in the distance. It was turned on off like blinking as the other lamp turned again. It was now behind Fake Valt. And it just blinking again as the other lamp turned on again. Now it was shining Aiga. Aiga looked to the lamp that was above him as Drum and Valt screamed.

"Watch out, Aiga!" They ran quickly to Aiga that was fell, hitting his head to the floor. Drum quickly took his arms and dragged him as Valt threw the iron part to the Fake Valt hardly. Valt carried Aiga in the back as they went off, they passing the Fake Valt that screamed and groaned in pain. It was so hard, that's why the door and the window were broke quickly. Valt that carried Aiga moved in front of Drum.

"Ahhhh! Get out from me!" screamed Drum as his foot got held by the Fake Valt. The Fake Valt pulled it as he fell, hitting his chin to the floor hardly. He tried to crawled but, the Fake Valt quickly pulled his foot again.

"Get off you little monster!" said Valt as Aiga kicked him and threw the iron part perfectly on his face. Valt quickly helped Drum to get up as they ran quickly from the Fake Valt. The hallway was so long but in the middle of the hallway, they could see an wooden door in the distance.

"Hurry up!" said Aiga as they all nodded and ran to the door. Valt had a feelings that the Fake Valt was chasing them. Valt turned his head a little as he knew that the Fake Valt chasing them.

"Oh boy, he follows us," warned Valt as Aiga and Drum shocked. They still ran and finally reached the door. Drum grabbed the handle as he wanted to moved it to the left but he quickly took his hand away.

"What's wrong, Drum? Hurry up! Open it!" said Aiga as he leaned his hand toward the handle instead, Drum took Aiga's wrist. "Huh?"

"Don't!" said Drum as he looked at Aiga seriously. "I know someone is behind that door," said him as he released his grabbed from Aiga.

"But, look! He's following us!" Aiga said as he looked around. Valt that looked around too quickly, leaned his eyes toward the lamp that shining bright.

"How about we turn the lamp off?" suggested Valt as he took some two gravels as he pointed it to the lamp. "Ready, set!"

"Three! Two! One!"

"Go off!"

Valt threw the gravels to the lamp hardly as it was broke into a pieces. Valt walked a few steps as he did that until three times to three lamps. The hallway was absolutely dark. Even Aiga and Drum seems like ate by the dark. Valt tried to walked slowly as he stepped on the pieces of the broken lamp.

"Guys. Sit down and down even move. Don't make any sound," said Valt as Drum leaned his back against the wall and slowly falling into sat position. Valt stood in the corner and Aiga sat beside Drum. Drum put his hands to his mouth tightly. They just waited until Fake Valt went back.

"Come out, come out whatever you are," said Fake Valt but now they could see Aiga that stood looking at their dark place. Valt and Drum quickly glanced at Aiga but Aiga just shook his head. Drum looked to Aiga that stood in the middle of the hallway and quickly realized it was the Aiga that he met in the WBBA Training Place.

The Aiga ambled toward them that was totally in dark, leaning a key to the door. He opened it as the girl that has a long dress and long hair came out from the door.

"Oh, I thought you are Drum and the other opening this," said the girl with her sweet voice but she already holding a knife behind her back. "Let's go, Aiga. Search them," invited the girl as she entered the door. Aiga bowed as he walked with her.

They stood up quickly as Drum forget about the broken pieces on the floor. He quickly stepped on it while he walked as Valt put his index to his lips.

"Shhh, they maybe still here!" whispered Valt as they walked entered the room. Drum and the other quickly searched to escaped this unknown place.

One tall man stood up, clapping his hands while placing a smile in his face, looked everything that they do.

"Run and run. You will never find a way," said him as he let out his bey, Dread Phoniex.