THING 13 : STYROFOAM

"It's us, isn't it?" Aiga entered the room bravely, taking the photo frame. He looked on it carefully, as he raised his hand on the air with the frame and swung it, throwing it until broke.

"What's wrong with you, huh?" Valt still helping Drum, but Drum just looked around, zipping his mouth. Drum looked over the bed, that was an usual bed, but he pointed it. "What is it, Drum?"

". . . Valt-senpai . . ." Drum walked a few steps, wanting Valt helping him went to the bed.

"Okay okay," they walked leaned toward the bed. Valt think that Drum wanted to sat down or laid down, but he didn't sat or laid, instead he pulled the blanket. "Wow, chill Drum. What is it-" Valt stopped as he could see other photo frame.

"Wow, the one that has this room is surely our fans," said Aiga, looking toward the frame. "There's no other people than us, look every photo," Aiga lifted up one by one, looking on it carefully.

"Yeah, you're right. So . . ."

"Other words . . ."

". . . Some . . . one that . . . close . . . to us."

"Yep, you're right Drum. Someone that close enough to us. Look, how can that human take our photo while battling? This too, how can he or she take our photo while playing kart?" Aiga seemed so confused with all of the questions, but he couldn't do anything. This people was surely a big fan of them.

". . . Somehow . . . this bed . . . remind me . . . when you . . . and the couch collapsed," Drum was seriously sick with his own voice, he even tried to laughed. But, Valt already gave him don't-do-that glared.

"T-That's an accident you know!" Aiga crossed his arms, as Drum took one photo frame from him.

Aiga and Drum lifted their body up and sat down to the bed. But, Valt didn't. He walked, passing the bed as he looked on the armchairs. Valt threw the armchairs' pillows to Aiga's face as Aiga almost fell off from the bed.

"What's wrong with you!?" Aiga screamed, as Valt threw a red pillow to his face again. Drum just chuckled, tried to laughed so hard. But, because his voice, he couldn't.

"Don't be so noisy! Or I'll give you another pillow that high-five with your face," Valt laughed as he pushed the armchairs to the corner of the wall. He walked a few steps as he opened the purple curtains, seeing the beautiful city. "This is so cool. Why they name it Dead Flower?"

". . . I found . . . something," Drum looked at Valt that swung his head when Drum's talking. Drum took two frames, swung it to the floor as it broke into a pieces. "Valt-senpai, . . can help me?" Drum pointed the broken frames, as Valt nodded, walking toward him. Valt started to mess it up and found a paper that folded into a love heart. "What . . . is it?"

"Valt, sit down here. I wanna see too!"

"Fine fine," Valt sat down in between two of them, sharing a look. Opening the paper, they could saw a handwriting from someone. "Read it, Aiga."

"Why you're not-"

"To lazy."

"Finee," Aiga cleared his throat as he read it. "To my Valt, Aiga and Drum. Today, I was coming to Japan to meet you all. I was so happy, until I can't sleep. I hope that you all love me- Yuck! What is this thing!?"

"This is her room. And this is absolutely a girl, a fangirl!"

"I know that, Valt! I don't want to read this again!"

"Oh, c'mon Aiga!"

"Nope!" Aiga took Valt's hand as he quickly crossed his arms. "No more fangirl-journey reading!"

"Fine fine," Valt looked again at the paper as he read it. "I hope that you all love me, and then we- Enough, this is too far."

"We . . . can be . . . what?" Drum took the paper as he read it, slowly. He couldn't speak fast. "We can . . . hugging each other . . . Pfft- even . . . we dunno you, . . Mam."

"Yeah, I know. This is so crazy," Aiga added. Standing up on the bed, he jumped like a young kid. Did he forget that he already thirteen years old? "This is more fun than reading that fangirl-journey diary."

"Want . . . to join!"

"Nope! Not you," Valt grabbed Drum's hand as he held Drum to stayed in the bed. "Aiga, there's more thing that we can do. This is about to live and die!"

"Seriously Valt, we must be happy. And probably we must wait them here," said Aiga as he stood in the bed, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Plus, we must be happy whatever we are," Aiga added as he leaned out his tongue and winked, mocking Valt.

"Nope. We . . . must . . . find them," added Drum as their attention came to him.

"Right, we need to find Valkyrie and the other," Valt stood up as he lowered his body. "I'll carry you, Drum. So, when something happen, we can run," Valt smiled as Drum nodded. Drum stepped Valt knees as Valt stood up, holding his legs. Drum also encircled his arms on Valt's neck.

"Okay, but wait a sec Valt," Aiga jumped from the bed as his feet stepped the blanket that Drum threw. He walked toward the wall, pushing it with his full power. It turned to be a hollow wall.

"Styrofoam wall?" Valt with Drum walked toward Aiga that in front of the hole. Aiga leaned his face toward them, raising his eyebrow. "Why you don't enter it and see?" asked Valt as he smirked mischievously.

"Hmm, fine," Aiga kicked the styrofoam away, lifting his leg into the hole. He bowed a bit because it was too small. Valt, the one that got a whispered from Drum, ran toward the wall as he pushed it hard with his arm and body. The styrofoam broke and fell, same like them. They like a collapsed building.

"Woah! . . Cool!" Drum sat down, looking at Valt while laughing with his wreck voice.

"Stop laughing, it's hurting your throat," Valt stood up as he lowered his body. He carried Drum again, he really cared with his friends.

"Guys, look at this!" Aiga scratched the wallpaper with his nails as the wallpaper showed a pictures of girl.

"I can't believe it's her," Valt came behind Aiga, not believe expression placed on his face. "It's . . ." Aiga surely cleaned the wallpaper away, to see it more clear.

"It's . . . Mam . . . Kris, . . Valt-senpai."