THING 8 : CELLAR

Blood were everywhere. From the downstairs where they got surrounded by them, until the cellar which was so smelly of a dead rats or a dead humans. No one knew about this cursed building. Everyone that stayed on this building usually called the girl, Madam, Mam or Miss.

Talking about the girl, she and her friends dragged Drum and the other that already passed out to the cellar, chained them on a nails which stuck on the wall. The nails were so huge and strong that's why she chained them there.

The cellar was pretty large then the dark room before. There were two separated place on this large cellar. When we already went downstairs to the cellar, on the left side we could see so many boxes and metal shelf filled with a yellow-brown light from the lamp. On the right side, we could see a washing machine and a sink that filled with white light from the lamp.

The girl and the other chained them beside the washing machine and the sink.

There were two reasons that make the girl with her gang took them there. One, they wanted to tortured them until there's so much blood that filled the floor. That's why they needed the sink. They could washed it cleanly with the water. Two, if one of them escaped, they could pushed him on the wall until his head ... wasn't in an usual shape again.

"Okay, finish. Let's call everyone to come," the girl spoke, as all of them bowed and went upstairs. The Aiga didn't followed them, because the girl wanted him to stayed. "From now until forever, you must call me with my name," explained the girl.

"Do I really call your name, Mam?" Aiga asked as he raised his eyebrow, trying to be polite.

"Yes, you must. From now, call me-"

"I know your name, silly," Aiga said as he cut the girl's conversation. "I bet Phi and Red Eye would be mad at me if they don't know your name," muttered Aiga.

"If they mad at you, tell me. I'll cut their hands and feet," said the girl as she walked to upstairs. "Well, I'm not in the mood torturing them. Tell the other to cancel it for today," added the girl as she stepped the stairs one by one. The stairs making a creaked sound as a person stepping the stairs.

"Okay, M-" Aiga closed his mouth as he forgot what he and the girl already promised. The girl stopped in the middle of the stairs, swinging her head to saw Aiga. She smiled as she focused back on her steps.

"Try to make it as a habit," added her as she already dissapeared to the ballroom.

"Okay," answered him as he leaned his hands to Valt's and Drum's shoulders. "Hey, hey! Wake up!" Aiga slaped them but they still passed out. Instead, The Aiga opened the tap sink as he shaped his hands onto a kind of bowl. He filled his hands with the cold water as he threw the water through their faces.

"GAHH, WHAT WAS THAT!?" Drum screamed as he followed with a yawned from Aiga. Valt tried to rubbed his eyes but, he noticed that he had been chained in a strong nails.

"You're yawning? Are you sleeping?" asked The Aiga to Aiga. Know the difference, The Aiga used a short pants meanwhile Aiga used a long pants.

"Well, we all heard your conversation with the psychopath girl when she said she wants to tortured us. Wait a minute, why are you here?"

"Well, helping you I guess?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"We're twin, are we? I'll help my twin, of course man. Ask me anything, I'll answer," said The Aiga as he placed a smile on his lips.

"Hmm, where are we actually?" asked Valt while he still chained.

"This place is called Flower," answered The Aiga.

"Good name."

"Dead Flower to be existed," continued The Aiga as he walked toward the second side of this cellar. He took an axe that beside the metal shelf as he walked back to them. Drum quickly shivered, seeing The Aiga holding an axe.

"Don't worry, Drum. Not gonna kill you," chuckled The Aiga as he held the axe with both of his hands. "Valt, don't leans against the wall. Try to get more space from the wall," said The Aiga as Valt nodded, doing what he said.

The Aiga lifted the axe as he swung it to the chain perfectly. Valt has been released from the chain. They grinned to each other as they did what Valt did before. They all had been released from it.

"Okay, one more question," asked Drum as he stood up. "Who's that girl name? I see her somehow but I forget where."

"You sure want to know?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, her name is..." said The Aiga as he walked to upstairs. The creaked sound could be heard when he stepped on the stairs. "You sure want to know huh? You will really regret for it." Aiga reminded back.

"Yeah, we want to know it." Aiga said followed with Drum and Valt nodded.

"Her name is...."

"Who?"

"Akaba... Naru..."