THING 19 : ROOM TO STAY

"Ahhhhh please don't eat me!" While running searching for a room, the Achilles' blader screamed like a crazy people in the hallway. Did he forget that the other can heard him? Because, he literally screamed like, some ghosts were trying to catch him.

"Who's gonna eat you, huh?" Now, this guy, The King of Lying has been joined the stupidity from Achilles' blader.

"The darkness will eat me if there's no more light!"

"Hmm, that's kinda true," he answered as inhaled. "Ahhhh please don't eat us!" This is what the best part of this two boys, always joining other friends' stupidity even he knew it's not true.

"Yo, guys! Please be shut up! This phone will die faster if you guys still screaming and telling them where we are!" Now, that's our hero, the yellow boy said as they completely shut their mouth up. But, as the boys silence, he quickly screamed in panicked. "No no no! Please! One percent again, guys!"

They kept running and running, until they found it. The hallway where every rooms existed. They quickly picked one of it, as they quickly opened the room like a maniac. They closed it and accidentally bang it. Who did it? Of course, The King of Lying.

"What the heck, Valt?" said the maroon boy as he turned on the lamp. No, lamps. All the lamps, he turned it on.

"Sorry sorry, It's an accident," answered him.

The room was so fancy and cool like, almost same with the yandere girl's bedroom. There was two beds, in the between of the beds was a lamp, a two red curtains, a white-gray couches and a TV that hang on the wall in front of the beds. One bed was near to the curtains and one again was near to nothing.

"Woah, this is a hotel honestly," said the maroon boy, clapping in awesome.

"Yeah, you're right. Anyway, there's two bed, so . . ." the blue boy glanced at his friends, as they all smirked like knowing what he want to do.

They quickly ran at the beds like a chickens got out from its cage. Three people, two beds. The blue boy quickly ran, jumped and hugged the bed, picking the one that was near to the window.

"Yes! This freakin' comfortable bed is mine!"

"No, no! It's mine! Go away!"

"No, Drum! You're the one should go! Get out!"

"No, it's mine!"

The both of them tried to pushed someone off from the bed. The maroon boy took two pillows from the bed, as he threw it to the yellow boy. Oh, the same thing happened again, Drum doesn't want to gave up. He stood up as he pulled the blanket and threw it to Aiga. Aiga completely can't saw anything, and this yellow boy pushed him off from the bed.

"Yessssss! This is my bed! My. Bed. Yohoo!"

"Drum," called the blue boy, laying in his bed. "Where's my phone?" This blue boy glanced at him, while still laying.

"Huh?" The yellow boy that still stood up on the bed, looking around. "Did I already give it to you, Senpai?"

"No, you didn't. You're the one that have it," the blue boy lifted his body up, as he sat down. He swung his legs, as it stepped the carpet. Walking toward the door, he found his phone that laying no-battery there. "Guess, you threw it."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Valt-senpai!"

"Nope, that's okay," he picked up his phone and sat down back to his bed. He tried to turned on the phone with the button that on its right side, but it was completely shut down.

Meanwhile, the two boys were like a cats which was wanting his food for himself. The food was the bed and the cats were the boys, Drum tried to protected his food, while Aiga tried to took it from him.

The blue boy curiously looked on the table where the bed lamp was stood up there. The blue boy quickly pulled the drawer as something he didn't expect was there. A small transparent tote bag that has a set of chargers on it.

"Woah, I'm so lucky in this world," said the blue boy to himself. Of course the boys can't heard him, they played some games name I'll Protect My Bed and I'll Make You Fell From The Bed.

The blue boy quickly took out as he let out the charger first, and he threw the transparent tote bag on his bed. Searching for the socket, he sat down beside his bed and right beside him, he could found the socket. He quickly put the charger on the socket, and connecting it to his phone.

He stood up and leaved his phone while it's charging. Laying down to his bed, his eyes feel want to closed. But, it stopped as he can't hear them again. He glanced at the bed and there's no people there. He sat down, steppes the floor as he walked and tried to see on the carpet.

"Oh boy, what's wrong with you guys?" He chuckled, looking at his friends that already fell asleep on the carpet. In the end, there was no one person that have the bed. "Should I wake them up? Hmm," he asked himself as he crossed the bed and bending a bit. "Guys, guys, guys. Wake up, hey," he shook them one by one as he can't hear any answered but a snoring.

He stood up back, taking the pillows and the blanket. He put the pillows on their head and he laid the pillow on their body. Smiling, he went to the lamp switch and turned off the lamps. Walking toward the bed lamp, he turned it on as he laid back to his bed.

Instead, he didn't sleep, but somehow thinking. Thinking about something. In the middle of thinking time, he quickly sat down, unplugged the charger as he took his phone and laid back.

"1:25 AM, that's why they sleep in the middle of battling," he clicked each alphabet on the keyboard, putting his password. "I really need to change this password," he muttered. Opening the settings, he really changed the password. "Hmm, aha! Bey....bread! Okay!" He saved the password as he quickly opened the galery. He looked each photos that Aiga took before in the yandere girl's room.

The other looked fine, meanwhile he just spotted one from all of it. The first photo frame that they found in the bedroom, where in that photo, they were in the cafe. And a girl stood up there.

He quickly zoomed it, tried to looked on the face.

"Ahh! This is so dark! I need to bright this photo first," he opened the editing app, as he bright it fully.

Now, he could see who is it. Not Nika nor Kris.

"Is that... Shasa!?"