THING 7 : BALLROOM

"What ... is this place?" asked Drum as he stepped a beautiful red carpet that laid on the floor. Drum just swung his head right and left in two reasons. One, he wanted to knew where he was and two, he wanted to searched The Aiga and that girl.

"Ballroom, cool tho," said Aiga as he placed his right hand on the banister. He tiptoed as he looked down bravely without knowing that he'll gonna fell if he did. "How many rooms that on the downstairs?" asked him as he swung his head, searching Valt. "Valt? Where's Valt, Drum?"

"Huh?" Drum swung his head too to searched where Valt was. "I dunno. I thought that Valt-senpai is with you," he said as he shrugged his shoulders. Drum walked toward Aiga that on the banister.

Aiga inhaled as he released it with one word, "VAL-" he stopped as Drum's hands landed on his mouth.

"Shhh, don't scream! The Aiga and that girl will notice us!" whispered Drum. Releasing his hands, he walked to the downstairs. "Let's go," invited him.

"But, we can't explore this biggy room alone. It'll make such a long time," said Aiga as he followed Drum behind.

"We have no choice, Aiga," said Drum as he finally stepped on the floor. He glanced at Aiga and shrugged his hands.

"What?" Aiga crossed his hands as he raised his eyebrow. "What's wrong? Let's find Valt."

"The problem is there's so many room here. How can we-"

"Hiiii hihihihi hiiii," one laughing sound that make them shivered quickly. They quickly glanced at the stairs where the sound came from. Staring at it, they slowly glanced at each other.

"D-Do you t-think w-what I t-think?" asked Drum as he tried to moved behind Aiga. But, he couldn't. He freezing like a statue.

"N-No, w-what d-did y-you think?" answered Aiga as he shrugged his shoulders slowly. "Dude, I'm shaking so hard."

"I t-think t-that-"

"There you are!"

"GAAAAAHHHHHHH!" screamed them in unison making Valt somehow jumped.

"DON'T KILL ME, DON'T KILL ME, DON'T KILL ME!" Drum said as he closed his eyes, hugging Aiga that stood beside him. Aiga quickly hugged him too while screaming.

"GO AWAY YOU LITTLE MONSTER!"

"Stop it, guys! What are you talking about!?" Valt raised his voice more, to make sure defeating their screamed. They stopped as they peaked, looking was that real Valt or not. They sighed in relief meanwhile, Valt laughed a little. "Why did you screaming huh?" he continued, "And hugging?"

They glanced at each other and noticed that they were hugging. They quickly released each other as they sighed in relief. Drum laid down to the carpet as he inhaled all the air and then released it with all scaried feeling that he had.

"We heard a sounds from that door," said Aiga as he pointed the other stairs that perfectly in the left from the first stairs. "Should we go-"

"AAAAAAHHHH!" another screamed that came from the stairs that Aiga pointed. He quickly hide his hand behind his back.

"Okay! I'm freakin' out!" said Drum as he quickly stood up and hide behind Valt. "I don't want to meet her or The Aiga again," muttered Drum behind Valt's back. Valt just smiled in response.

"There is other downstairs too," said Valt as he pointed the downstairs that in the right from the first stairs. "Let's look on that. Maybe there's an exit door or what."

Valt looked on Aiga as Aiga nodded in response. Valt turned his head to his left, seeind Drum and waiting an answered. Drum still shivered, but he kinda more calm right now because he hide on Valt's back.

"Umm, okay then," said him as he nodded to Valt.

"Okay, then. Let's-" Valt stopped as the lamp started to acted unnormal. The lamp turned off on, making the whole ballroom somehow seems like a haunted ballroom.

Drum that hide behind Valt, quickly hugged him from behind. Aiga who seems bit calm but, still shaking. He looked to the lamp which keep turning off and on. A few seconds, it definately turned off and they couldn't see anything now. The whole ballroom seems so cold now.

"Oh no, what should we do now?" asked Aiga as he raised his hands and tried to knowing where they were. Aiga jumped a bit, shocking, because Drum did the same while hugging Valt. He raised his left hand when his right hand hugged Valt.

"Man, this is so creppy," muttered Valt, but they still could hear that because there was no one except them.

"Oh yeah, Valt. I know this isn't necessary but, where are you before?" asked Aiga while his right wrist holding by Drum.

"I'm searching- Oh! Yeah!" Valt snapped his fingers as he raised his hands and walked slowly without warned them to walked.

"Where are you going, Valt-senpai?" Drum said as he took his steps slowly, still hugging Valt and holding Aiga's wrist. He dragged Aiga without giving an alert too, same like Valt and that's making Aiga almost twisted his foot.

"Slow down, Drum! I almost fall," yelled Aiga.

"If I don't pulled you quickly, you will be leave behind. Do you want it?" answered Drum smartly as he smirked even Aiga couldn't see it.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," answered Aiga cluelessly.

Valt chuckled a bit but, still focused on his stepped. Two things in this ballroom. One, this was where The Aiga and the psychopath girl had been walked by. Two, probably they were on the second floor because that hysterical screamed. Valt finally touched the banister as he lowered his foot to the stairs.

"Wait wait wait, we will go to the downstairs?" asked Aiga as he stopped.

"Yes, and ... TADA!" said Valt as he turned on his phone flaslight. "I forget that I leave my phone on the first room," explained Valt. "That's why I go back to that room."

"Ohhh," said them in unison. Drum released his hugged and held from Valt and Aiga.

"Let's go then," invited Valt as he shone the stairs. He walked in front of them to be leaded them evem he didn't know where he'll went.

"First thing first, a ghosts or what are they still not appear. I just hope that they won't appear until we get out from here," said Aiga as he walked beside Drum, placing his arms around Drum's shoulder until neck.

"Yeah, me too Aiga," answered Drum as Valt just nodding in front of them.

"And, I saw something when I want to go to the room before," said Valt as he turned his head a bit to them and then, back to the stairs. Giving a new topic to talked, he still must leaded and shone the way.

"What is it?" said the two of them, curious.

"I saw ... something that ... remind me of Phi before he could dissapeared."

"What do you mean, Valt-senpai?"

"I saw he held Dread Phoenix and they quickly surrounded by a dark thingy and then poof. Dissapear."

"Are you for real is it Phi?"

"Yeah Valt-senpai, are you sure about that?"

"Of course, he is my little victims," they quickly stopped and turned around to saw what was talking behind them. There was stood Phi grinned mischevously.

"Oh no."

"Run!"

They about to ran but, two people stood in front of them. The Aiga and the girl. The girl held a knife and The Aiga crossed his arms while placing a grinned in his mouth.