THING 29 : THIRD BATTLE

"Why did you guys want this!? We all are an ordinary humans!"

"NO WE'RE NOT, MY SWEETHEART VALT. WE ARE NOT."

"Hey, Drum, Valt, Aiga. Say this word and back to the real world now," Dragon's voice can be heard, the yellow's daggers glow beautifully. "When you guys were battling, me and Drum without you noticed, we've been searching the wristwatch. Just say this word and go back."

"Drum! You're the best! Thank you so much for your help!"

"Eheheeeee, you're welcome Valt-senpai!" The yellow boy grinned to the blue, the blue did the same. Maroon just smiled in satisfied that he still alive.

"Say 'Doramu, Baruto, Aiga wa koko da'."

"Ok...ay?" Aiga just glanced at the boys as they started closing their eyes.

"Baruto,"

"Doramu,"

"Aiga,"

"Wa koko da." The last sentence, Valt said it as he peaked to see his sword or his buddy, Valkyrie. It was glowing blue, really really blue. A quick fake-cough from someone came, it's not from the boys. Well, we should say it's from Valkyrie.

Valt closed his eyes back tightly, smiling with his silliness. Wait the meaning of the last sentence is 'Valt, Drum, Aiga are here'. But, why just the boys and the beasts aren't said the same sentence?

"Wait a sec," the blue boy opened his eyes widely, but he could see human version of Valkyrie, Dragon and Achilles were standing in front of the girls. Valkyrie was holding back Kris, Achilles held Naru and Dragon held Shasa.

"Guys, open your eyes!" Valt screamed, the other opened their eyes quick. Valt pointed to the beasts, the beasts quickly glanced a bit to them. Kris' sycthe was on her right hand, she swung her scythe and targeting Valkyrie's heart. Valt ran toward him, but suddenly a vision of Valkyrie and Kris turned into a wood door.

And he hit himself.

"Aw!" Valt fell to the floor with his head was perfectly hitting the door. "Sss, what is- Where's Valkyrie?" The boy quickly turned around, to see his buddy but he just saw his friends that were crying.

"Dragon, he saved me..."

"Achilles... Why did you do this.."

The boys looked around, noticed he was in Aiga's bedroom. The wood tiles, bed and a photo frame of his family in a sakura picnic. Drum just laid against the wall with their knees in their chest, crying. Aiga stood up, leaning against the wall with his hands on his jacket pockets.

"We shouldn't go alone without them. I'M SO DUMB! WHY DID I LEAVE HIM ALONE!?" The maroon boy punched the wall hardly, a huge sound could be hear that echoed in the room. He slowly sobbed, a tears were dropping to the floor.

"AHHH! DRAGON! PLEASE COME BACK!" followed by the yellow's screamed, he started crying so hard. The sadness thing is losing a friend, right? We can take this an example. They didn't mean to betrayal them, but the beasts that want them to be safe.

The bond. . . that can never broke.

The bond. . . of blader and bey.

The bond. . . of happiness.

But, they can't feel it again. The wristwatches were vanished, they can't feel the bond again. The bond to their own beasts. They can't. . .

"Just one thing we can do if we want to meet them," the blue boy took their attentions, he lowered his head and faced the floor. "We must... join the dark... if we want them to be safe. Like I do before to y'all. We just say this words that Kris want me to say, and..."

Everyone were shocked hearing his sentences, but somehow they shivered. They shivered but, they nodded in agree. They want their beasts back. Even they went to the darkness, but their partners were safe.

Someday, they would found a new bladers... that will watch them like they did before to them.

A new day to the partners, but a new nightmare to the bladers to saved them. The one and only chance, to saved them...

Is joining the dark.

"Repeat after me, guys," the blue boy shivered so hard, but it was his choice. His choice to be a good blader that saving his  partners.  "Anyways, any last words?"

"Achilles. . . Thanks for always be by my side. You always be the one and only Chouzetsu partner that I have. I really glad that I can be your blader...even it will be end now."

"Dragon. . . Thank you for pushing me crossed my limit and we beat The Hell together. Delta, Amane and me are so proud of you. I love you, Dragon. And stay safe."

"Valkyrie. . . I know you will mad at me like this. Because, we already through any challenge from everyone. We make the best bond for me. I... will never forget you.., Valkyrie," everyone were crying. Crying in happiness. Even they were in the darkness, but they will see their partners happy with other bladers.

"Okay guys. Repeat after me," the blue boy took a deep breath. "Join the darkness...is my priority."

"Join the darkness...is my priority."

"Join...the darkness is my priority."