THING 21 : BLACK THING

"W-What t-the h-eck is that!?"

Valt and Aiga even can't moved their hands or what, they were like freezing in there place. Until Drum, the one that get possessed, opening his eyes. He lifted up his head a bit, as he saw Aiga looking at the black thing that grinning creepy to them.

"Go away from us!" yelled Drum to that thing, taking their attentions to him. "Go away! You already did that to me! And my family! So go away!"

Aiga and Valt were really shocked, looking at Drum that slowly pouring a tears from his eyes. Sobbing, he still gave a glanced on that black thing. Valt patted his shoulder, but he didn't care about it. He just, focused on that thing.

"Drum Koryu, Akaba Aiga, Valt Aoi. I love you all!" The girl yelled, and finally disappeared from the window. They were getting a goosebumps, but not for Drum. He's the one that sho it away from them.

Valt took his hands from Drum's shoulders, standing up and taking his phone. Aiga completely shut up his mouth, not saying a single word. Valt sat back in front of Drum and Aiga, clicking the screen and typing the password.

"Hey," called Valt, taking their attentions to him. His eyes still on the phone as he showed the photo, the photo that they found on the styrofoam wall room. "Remember this?" asked him, they nodded in a yes. "I'm thinking that... the girl on the window is... the one that make Kris, Naru, Shasa like this."

Drum's mouth opened wide with Aiga nodded in agreed.

"What!? Shasa-senpai too!?"

"Oh, we forget to tell him, Valt," Aiga looked at the yellow boy in serious. "So, Valt was looking at the photos that we captured, as he noticed that on the first photo which the first one we found on the bedroom, there's a girl in the corner and that girl was..."

"Shasa-senpai?"

"Yeah, Drum. It's Shasa. The one that always running away from Aiga, when Aiga want to talk with her," explained Valt to the boy.

"We really need to kill all the employees man," said Aiga as he stood up, readied to go. "We don't have much time, Kris already waiting for our answers right?"

"Hmm, yeah," answered Valt, standing up with Drum too. Aiga opened the door as Valt stooped them. "Wait wait wait," he clicked the screen two times, "Oh, okay. Ninety five percent. Let's go!" Valt turned on the flashlight as Drum grinning in happy.

Now, they met again with the dark hallway, without windows and paintings on the wall. Everything was black. They started to walked slowly that Valt was behind all of them. Aiga put his hands on his jacket pockets and Drum focused on the dark hallway.

"Guys," called Aiga as he makes them glanced at him. "We should do this often. Like, we explore the haunted house, the forest, and anything else. Because, it slowly turn into my habit walking in the dark," said him.

"Hmm, yeah. We should do that. I mean, we always hang out together, don't we? So why not," answered Valt as he placed a smile in his lips.

"Fine for me too. But, I already heard two people screaming they won't to be eaten by a monster name darkness," smirked Drum, as he turned his head quick to Aiga and Valt. "Right? You guys heard it too, right?"

"Ha! Nope, I never heard that in my life."

"Me too, actually Drum."

"Yeah, you can't hear it, because your the one that said it," Drum smirked as he faced with them. "I'm not afraid of dark here! Yes! I'm a hero!" He's smart now, turning the fact to them and that fact slapped their faces.

"What kind of hero are you? A hero that always being the victim to possessed, missing and stabbed?" Now, here he was, the one that never wanna lose to someone even it was just a simple sentences, Aiga Akaba.

"Uhhh, that's not true! I'm not the one that go missing! It's Valt-senpai!" He quickly pointed at the blue boy that the one holding the phone.

"Not me! I just wanna look around and you guys yelling, calling my name for no reasons!"

"But, it's true Valt, that you always go missing," Mr. Akaba helped his dude to proved the truth.

"Don't blame me or Imma turn off the light."

"If you dare!" The both of them said in unison as well. But, unfortunately, Valt really turned off the flashlight and pitch black was on their vision.

"Valt!"

"Valt-senpai!"

Valt laughed, turned on the flashlight back, "I really do what I want to do, dude."

"Well, duh, it's still you're the one that go missing!"

"Dare to say it again?" Valt already clicked the screen, about to turned off the flashlight.

"No no no, please no," pleased both of them as they burst into a laughed.

Wish they get a happy ending, because, Arthur and Delta already followed them behind.