THING 11 : ROOFTOP

"Wait a sec," Aiga's voice stopped Valt from his stepped. Valt glanced at Aiga who the one put his hand on his chin, thinking. "I have a feeling that Drum is on the cellar."

"But, I'm not. I think that Drum's on the rooftop," answered Valt as he grinned, pointing to the upstairs.

"Then, let's check to the . . ."

"Rooftop!"

"Cellar!"

They said it in unison, making them glanced at each other confused. One, two, three. They burst into a wild laughed.

"Haha, how about we playing rock, scissors, paper?" Valt leaned toward the stairs and leaned against the banister. "If I win, must go to the rooftop."

"And if I win, you must follow me to the cellar," Aiga said bravely. Walking toward Valt that leans against the banister, he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Okay then," Valt readied his fist that he hide behind his palms. Aiga followed him too. "Rock,"

"Scissors,"

"Paper!" said the unison, as they showed their choice. Palms and fist, paper and rock. Valt showed his palms and Aiga showed his fist. Valt is the winner.

"Yes!"

"Awww man!"

"Then follow me," Valt stepped the stairs as he held his blue sword with V yellow shape on the middle of the blade.

"Fine." Aiga took his sword that he laid down on the red carpet, as he followed Valt.

The silence ate them up as they went to the dark room where they passed out before. They just entered it, checking as they passed the dark room to the rooftop. You know, Valt and Aiga were type of boy that like to talking anything. Or more to be talkative type of boy. So they suck at this.

"So . . ." They said unison as they looked each other face, laughing out loud. They did this twice, were they a lost twin?

"You first," again, they said it unison.

"Stop reading my mind!" The boys said, the 4th time they said in unison.

"Hah," sighed Valt as he ran toward the metal banister and stairs.

"Valt! Wait!" Aiga followed, but he couldn't see where Valt was. A door sound opened, as it entered to Aiga's ears. "Upstairs," he stepped his feet on the stairs, as he went up. In the end, he could see a door that opened creepily.

He entered the door, looking at this awesome view. The city was filled of light with different color and height of building. It was seems like Japan, mostly Tokyo city. He walked toward the fence as he noticed this kinda building sure so high.

"Woahh this is freakin' cool," amazed him, tip toeing his toes. He didn't even scared with it. "Hmm, what is that thing?" asked him to himself, pointing with his right hand that before was holding the fence. Were he trying to killed himself?

"Oh, Mister Akaba," a boy that came with his cold voice, cold attitude too. Using dark grey-and-red mask that only showed his eyes and mouth, long white sleeveless, a black and red bodysuit underneath and a gauntlet on his left arm. "Ready to die?" He pushed Aiga strongly as Aiga lost his control on his left hand. He quickly catch the fence on his right hand, which his only hope.

"Hey!" Aiga screamed. This masked guy only looked at him, placing his right hand on Aiga's hand.

"Bye, Akaba," he pushed Aiga's hand strongly as Aiga fell without any hope.

"Achilles!" one voice that slowly gone as he fell deeply. The building was so high, even he didn't fell in any seconds.

"In Dead Flower, you're weak. And weak don't deserve here." He turned around, taking his bey from his pocket. "I'm Spriggan," he said, looking down to the bey while his eyes glowed red-black aura.