THING 22 : COLD BLOOD

"Guys, you know something funny?" asked the Scarlet as he walked backward to facing the boys. He even doesn't noticed that the two employees of Kris, already followed them behind. Because it's too dark, everyone couldn't see anything.

"What is it?" asked our Dragon Tamer, glancing at the Scarlet.

"So, I just talked with Kumicho before, and I found out that Hikaru is scared of a little hedgehog. Pfft- hahahha!" as he said it, he burst into a wild laughed that make them shocked somehow.

"Wow! Are you sure about that?" Scarlet's laughed followed by the Dragon Tamer laughed, making it more more loud than before. Our King of Lying just looked at them, but didn't laughed. Instead, he looked at something that not unusual.

"Uhhh, Drum?"

"Headgehog is cute! Why did he scared about it?"

"I know right? Kumicho just tell me that!"

"Drum, hello. Did you hear me?"

"Well, we should buy him a hamster. So, he'll be so scared about it!"

"He'll be, he'll be Drum!"

Our mature-but-still-fun boy just looked at them that were so so excited to teasing of people. Instead, this guy, stopped in the middle of the street, clicked the screen two times and turned off the flashlight.

"Yo! What the heck, Valt?" screamed the maroon boy, panicked when the light turned off. All of it was pitch black, so no wonder.

"Valt-senpai! Turn on the flashlight!" Our yellow boy started to freaking out and something that make it more creepy is, our blue boy shut up his mouth, not answering them.

"Yo! Valt! Where are you!?"

"Valt-senpai!"

In the middle of screaming time, the Scarlet boy held the yellow's shoulders to make sure he's not missing. They started to screamed, again and again. Without an answered from Valt. Now, this is more creepy than Valt goes missing.

"Yo Valt! I hate a prank like this!"

"Valt-senpai! Please!"

Slowly, a screamed that very familiar can be heard from the distance, but it was feel so near. But, one thing, they were not afraid of that screamed. Instead they started to walked as they held each other's shoulder. The screamed more loud and loud, as they kept walked to the sound.

"VAL-"

"Aiga, shh! They'll hear us!"

The boys kept walking even they didn't know where they are. Ten steps until they quickly fell together, because something that on the floor, hitting the Scarlet's feet.

"What the heck is this!?"

The Dragon Tamer slowly bent his foot, searching the thing that on the floor. He touched it, as he grabbed it.

"Is this... phone?"

"Huh? What?"

The yellow boy clicked the screen two times, and it surely showed the same wallpaper like the Wonder Boy's phone.

"Yo, it's Valt's!"

"Where is he, where is he!?"

"Don't panic, Drum," the Scarlet tried to calmed down the Dragon Tamer, but he surely know that he can't.

"I can't! Valt-senpai is gone!" The yellow boy clicked the last password that is : No Password. It surely still locked, as he started to confused. "Wooow, what? Is it wrong?" The boy clicked or typed the same password but surely, it still locked.

"Yo Drum! Look at the clock!"

"What?" The yellow boy looked at the clock, he quickly gasped. The time should be in the morning like 7 AM or 8 AM, but it wasn't. It was 6.66 AM, it surely not possible but, the time on his phone showed the fact. "Oh no."

"Is this thing broke or what?" The maroon boy took the phone from the yellow tamer, as he looked on the time surely. But nothing absolutely changed. "Yo, this is chozetsu crazy."

"That is impossible, man! How can-"

The Dragon Tamer stopped as they heard another screamed from a familiar voice. They quickly ran to the voice, as the Supernova twisted his ankle and his head got hit to the stairs hardly. They were passing the upstairs.

A lot of sound we could heard. Whispered and laughed, it was mixed all.

The voice kept screamed again and again as they got up from it, even it was so so hurt. They didn't care about their foot, body and ankle again. They just wanna saw their friend that screamed. They opened the door hardly as they looked again.

"C'mon, c'mon, where are you Valt," muttered the Scarlet, as they ran. We can saw so many stars, but they even didn't notice it.

"Stop running, Akaba Aiga and Koryu Drum," a voice, deep and dark voice, they can heard it. That jerk, Arthur, has spoke with a full confidence in front of them, stopping them.

"Where is Valt!?" screamed the Scarlet boy to the guy.

"You know that you guys on the rooftop, right?" he said. "The time is 6.66 and one victim has been . . ."

"Has been what, you jerk!?"

"Hahahaah! Should I tell you?" he smirked as he pointed behind them, they quickly turned around as they passing with their friend.

His eyes turned into black, fully black.

"V-VALT-SENPAI?"

"Valt Aoi ready to kill them happily," he smirked as two girls showed up now.

"Awww, hello guys!" They are one and only one : Shasa Guten and Kristina Kuroda.

"You! What did you do to him!?"

"Aww, my sweetie Aiga. It's okay, I'm not gonna turn you same like him!" said the blue haired girl, leaning out a syringe. A syringe that filled with a black liquid.

"Aiga Akaba, ready to die," said our blue boy that already on their control. He leaned out a knife as he pointed the boys.

"V-VALT-SENPAI," the yellow boy frightened, looking at the blue boy.

"Gahhh!" The yellow boy looked beside him that the Scarlet alredy stabbed with Arthur's spear in the middle of his chest hardly. Blood was exploding like a fireworks, got out from his body. Arthur pulled it as he smirked.

"What did yo-"

Suddenly, everything was black. The last thing he remembered is, our blue boy's eyes widened as his blood covered the blue boy's face.

"Good job, my sweet Valt."