The Countryside House

Canada has to put on a wig. Wear extra high heels and a longer dress and has to sit there while her wig is done all nicely before walking out with her servant, Claudia carrying her bag, Russia next to her on the way to the car. A lot of cameras are basically in her face as she walks before getting in the car with tinted windows and as soon as the door closes she takes her wing off and runs her fingers through her hair with a sigh. "I hate that so much."

"Sorry guys I know it's not your fault." She puts her seat belt on ."Let's just go." 

The car drives off and she stares through the tinted windows, kinda sad all the way there. She gets out with a fake smile and enters the house, finally free of the cameras. She stretches. "Finally. Thank you for driving us Sir." She gives a real smile to him before he drives off.

"Alright we are stuck here for awhile. What are we gonna do that doesn't break any laws and keeps us out of the public eye?"

"Whatever makes you happy princess."

"Okay so I'll read the book with some water next to me. Thank You Claudia for holding my suitcase but I can take it now."

"You sure Princess?"

"Yes Claudia." She smiles" And if you don't let me take it I'll pick you up." She holds out her hands. 

"No Princess it is my duty-" Canada lifts her up off the ground and carries her inside the house. "What the heck princess!?"

"I warned you Claudia."

"When did you get this strong?"

"I've been stuck in my room for months by myself what else could I do?"

"Okay true."

Canada carefully set Claudia down on the couch. "Now can I have my bag?"

"Alright." Clauda begrudgingly let Canada take the bag, who then unzipped it and pulled out the book.

"Are you ready for this tale of Love and Betrayal? Deception and Lust? Let's read Fallen Petals." 

"Angela stalked her prey through the woods. She had done this plenty of times before and she would do it again. She wasn't well liked in her village and was only appreciated for her skill at hunting which kept their village alive and kicking. Barely..."

Canada read for several hours. Drinking water and reading to them with passion. Things got pretty steamy a few times and finally Canada stopped her voice a little hoarse. "I'm done for today. Can you make us something Claudia?" She smiled and Claudia got up.

"Of course Princess Canada. I'll make something for you. Anything you would like?"

"Whatever you wanna make that's fast. Maybe eggs and toast. That sounds nice."

"Eggs and toast it is then." Claudia gets up and goes to make them food and Canada goes over to Russia.

"Hey, I showed you my biggest secret, will you share yours now?"

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"But you know I both run a rebel group, cross dress in a gay bar, and sneak out at night."

"Yeah well. I'm not that interesting. My secret was that I was part of that rebel group you run." Russia was a very convincing liar. He simply was not ready to give out the truth.

"Oh." Canada looked disappointed. "Have you every talked crap about yourself behind your back. It's great. Oh Princess Canada seems surprisingly attached to her new guard, Maybe princess Canada might not be as bad as her father, Princess Canada probably killed her siblings cause it wasn't me. It's hilarious to do so and so hard to keep a straight face."

"I have not had the opportunity arise Princess."

"Look let's check for bugs in the walls and then you can tell me okay?" Canada appaeared to ignore the fact that Russia had already told her that she already knew the secret or she knew Russia had lied to her. The second was very plausible.

"Why would there be bugs in the wall?"

"Okay fair enough but you can never be too careful." She looks along some of the more hidden parts of the room where bugs could be hidden. "I didn't find anything. We should be fine."

"Alright. I just don't feel like now is the right time to tell you." Russia got more uncomfortable.

"Why not?"

"This is gonna sound weird but the vibe feels off."

"Alright. Tell me when you are ready to. I won't force answers out of you."

"Thank you Princess."

"Canada. Call me Canada. Not Princess Canada, just Canada."

"But that is against my training."

"You've almost lasted longer than the longest person has lasted. I think you deserve this. The record for the longest a person has lasted is a month. The shortest was 5 hours."

"What about-"

"No. We do not speak of him.""

"But-"

"No. That is a wall that remains up. No buts about it."

"Okay, Prince Maple."

"Excuse me?" Canada shot him a weird look.

"Sorry Princess."

"Call me Canada."

"Sorry P-Canada." Russia had a weird look on his face like he really has to force himself to say that.

"Better. Thank you. Also don't call me that outside the bar."

"Sorry Pr-Canada." He is stopped by a look. 

Claudia came out of the kitchen and gave Canada her food. "Thank You Claudia." She starts to eat the food properly and smiles as she eats it. "Good like always Claudia. Thank You." She continues to eat the eggs and toast Claudia made her. They are really good

"I'm pretty tired Claudia. After the trip and all the reading I'm going to go into my room and rest. Russia, Claudia, try to talk to each other and gain some trust." Canada went up to her room and flopped on her bed.

She lay face down for awhile before finally getting up and taking off her heels and changing into pajamas to actually fall asleep in. After a long time she fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

Meanwhile Russia and Claudia stared at eachother. The air was tense between them.

Claudia broke the silence. "I know your secret." This terrified Russia. "I know you're trying to gain Canada's trust to sleep with her. Its wont happen on my watch." Claudia's voice was so hostile. Hissing out words with pure hatred and anger. It scared Russia.

"You have it all wrong Claudia. I have a secret but that isn't it." Russia started to explain her situation to Claudia.

Claudia listened and slowly grew understanding.

"I believe you Russia. But dont think I wont hesitate for a moment if you make a move on her." Claudia was much softer now.

"I wouldnt expect it any other way."

They nodded in a newfound understanding of eachother.