The End?

Canada took over the Castle and had her Coronation. Queen Canada.

Russia never actually got any answers out of Canada for what had happened all those years ago.

But something seemed off. There should be more story. Another chapter. Another exciting thing to happen. But there wasn't. It seemed wrong. It wasn't right. 

Canada opened things up. She was a good leader. She made her country progressive and inspiring to the rest of the world. Canada somehow had two children, a girl and a boy but she never had a husband or a boyfriend. She never took a lover. No one knew how she had a child. 

Things were good between them. Their friendship was closer than ever. Russia may have wished for more

But could this really be the end?

The End

Dear Russia, 

Thank you for sticking with me however I have something to ask you. Please go to the following 5 locations:

Wish Upon a Blazing Star 
We will defeat you from afar 

Petals falling through the sky
Why did you make me cry? 

 My name is Canada and you see
King Maple guards place number 3 

A Shattered Heart from
This guards kingdom 

 A flower here a flower there
Hidden Well but hidden where? 

 If you find all 5 before my 30th birthday
Meet me by the gardens death day. 

"This is the different places we've been. But what is a death day? And why the garden? Its huge."

"Let's start with her room. Two of the clues point to there. The first one and the fourth one. Although she did say that there were 5 locations hence the 5 clues."

Russia went into her room. She had disappeared again. Hmm. Her birthday was in a week actually. She must not have wanted to be disappeared for too long. On top of her bed was a beautiful long wooden box. Shee unlatched it and it was open with a note inside.

Hey Russia!

This is the easiest one to find. Place 4 will probably be the hardest.

-Canada

She unwrapped the white cloth covering the object the note was resting on which had a beautiful long key. It was nothing like she had ever seen. Most of it was just nothing and a long thick shaft with only the end having anything to unlock it. At the very end was a star and all along the shaft were painted flames. "The blazing star. Key 1."

Wish Upon a blazing star
We will defeat you from afar

We had just met back then. It brought a smile to Russia's face.

Place 2 has gotta be referencing the book Fallen Petals. She read that in that Summer house. The next one must be there. I wish I hadn't made her cry back there. I'll have to go tomorrow, but what can the other things be referencing? King Maple. Well she is King Maple. I saw that at the gay Club so I should ask Netherlands about it. I know she got out of prison or maybe she was never arrested. I'm not sure. But what about the flower one? It doesn't really make much sense. Neither does the death day in the Garden. Maybe it's about a plant that symbolizes death and she needed to make it Rhyme?

Also why is she so extravagant when asking me a question? Does she really want me to see if I have what it takes to be asked? I'm sure the question can't be that hard. What could it be? Hmm. So Place one is her Bedroom. Place two is the Summer House. What about place three?What did we do with lots of flowers? Maybe it has something to do with forget-me-nots. I definitely need to see my mother soon. Place 4. She said it would be really difficult and it's definitely not her room. The guards kingdom. That's referencing me. But what about me? I should go visit my mother. She can help me with this. But it's kinda late. Who else might know. Her maid Claudia. I know where her room is and I know what time she goes to sleep, I need to find a clock.

Russia walked around looking for this clock and knew Claudia would be going to sleep in a few minutes so she needed to hurry. Russia knocked on Claudia's door. "Who is it?"

"It's Russia. Can I ask you something real quick before you go to bed?"

"What is it? Just so you know I'm not a Lesbian," Claudia opened the door.

"I was given this and I wanted your help." Russia holds out the letter and Claudia grabs it.

"Place 1 her bedroom. Place 2 the Summer Vacation House. Place 3 I have no clue. Place 4 sounds like a guards room probably yours. Place five sounds like a flower shop or a garden, and you need to meet her in the gardens by a plant, probably a flower that means death now leave me alone." Claudia handed the list back and shut the door in front of a stunned Russia. She had been so fast. Claudia opened the door again. "Oh yeah she sounds like she's gonna ask you to marry her or some shit. Pardon my language I'm tired Night." Claudia closed her door again. She hadn't even paused between sentences at the end.

"I  guess I should go to my room and look for the next key." Russia walked to her room and sat on her bed. Where would Canada put it? She opened her drawers. Not there. She looked under her bed. Not there.There wasn't really anywhere else to look. Hmm. Under the sheets? Not there. Finally Russia looked at the top of her dresser. There! Oh and there's a piece of paper on top of it. Russia read it. It's a decree that I am her equal, she can't order me around. That's nice even though she's only used it a few times on me. And now the box.

Russia opened the box and there was another note.

Hey Russ!

This is the hardest key to find. I'll give you another clue on where to meet me. What flower symbolizes death? Your mom should know.
-Canada

Yes.I definitely need to do that. Now what does this key look like?Russia unwrapped it and it was clear like glass and the end was shaped like half a heart and rounded off glass shards.

A Shattered Heart from
This guards kingdom

Two of the five keys already. Awesome. Although she could have tried to make me feel better and not have a shattered glass heart. Oh well,still beautiful.

Russia went into her bed and placed the two beautiful keys on the stand and noticed that the 4th key was a lot smaller than the 1st one. Interesting. She fell asleep quickly.