Vision

If Y/N could change anything in her past, she probably would've made it so she had never met her ex, never left her own dignity for his.

Which is ironic to say, considering Y/N herself had been a skeptic about love.

But she did fall in love. A deep passionate love that seemed strangely brief.

Although she knew know it was due to his abuse towards her.

And as she sat huddled in the cage, she listened to the sound of the water dripping, the sound almost breaking her already turbulent mind.

She gazed at the emptiness of the rest of the cage.

Well almost empty, for the body that lay not even a meter away from her.

Her friend lay there, his mouth open, his eyes darkened and empty.

Permanently frozen in sadness even in death.

Y/N had no idea how this all even happened.

Ever since arriving to this bizzare new world, she had done her best to adapt, to survive.

But things had taken a very nasty downward spiral as she seemed to meet more and more different creatures.

And now she was here.

Stuck and trapped waiting for her captor to return.

She shivered, trying to cover her body the best she could, the small flimsy torn white dress didn't cover much.

What Y/N wouldn't give to just be free again.

Y/N closed her eyes tightly.

Wishing that everything had been a dream. An impossible dream, a dream that made no sense, a dream she could wake up from.

She heard the approaching footsteps. Coming closer and closer.

They stopped by the cage and all was silent for a second.

But then the voice that she dreaded to hear spoke.

"I'm back"

Y/N had managed to escape one captor only to find herself in other captors arms.

If this was a dream then it was truly twisted.

(Hey guys! Angie here. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Crazy time in my life right now. So much going on! I'll try to update as much as I can but please bear with me for the time being. Just know I haven't abandoned my stories. Also this chapter is more of a hint towards the future. A literal vision as the title says. Have fun guessing who might be the captor here 😉)