1 - Meeting with Kurama

A masked man with an orange swirly mask observed the village of Konoha through his Sharingan.

'Tobi..... will destroy Bakashi...' He whispered lightly.

************************

Naruto had just defeated Mitsuki. He had looked in the scroll to find lots of powerful techniques, such as Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Shunshin, the Teleportation Jutsu. He had quickly absorbed the techniques, but he was shocked at the fact that there was a demon inside him.

'Oi! Naruto!' A voice inside Naruto called.

'Are you the Nine-tailed Fox, Kurama?' Naruto asked.

'Yeah, of course. Who else would I be?'

'I don't know?'

'Do you need my help?'

'Yeah, for sure! I want revenge on my wrongdoers.'

'Ok. For my rent I will lend you chakra and teach you techniques.'

'Thanks!'

'But remember to keep your true power hidden from the villagers. In a year you will be Kage level already.'

'Hai!'

Naruto left the mindscape, smiling. Oh, how fun would revenge be. But first he needed to make friends. Muster forces to defect with him. Then they would return to take revenge on Konoha. And what better place to do that than the Academy.

**2 Days Later**
Naruto sat at the chair in the Academy, looking around. He pretended not to listen, but he actually listened, in case that this came in handy later. Kurama had taught him the Substitution Jutsu, and the Transformation Jutsu, as well as discovered his chakra nature, wind. Naruto was happy and thankful for that, but he needed to be stronger. Stronger. Meanwhile, he scouted the class for possible assets. He wanted ones from clans, with powerful Jutsu and Kekkei Genkai. He knew that the noble clans of Konoha had special Kekkei Genkai and family Jutsu, so they were great assets. Naruto needed to do some digging first. 

'Congratulations on becoming Genin!' Iruka finally said. 'You will be in cells of 4, including your Jounin Sensei.' 

Iruka named 5 teams, then continued: 'Team 6 is Uchiha Hakaku! Chiba Hashiraka, Kurama Genma!'

'Interesting.' Naruto thought, as Iruka continued. 

'Team 7! Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura! and Uchiha Sasuke!' 

Sakura cheered as another girl with blonde hair moaned. To Naruto, this team was disgusting. 

'Team 8 is Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuga Hinata, and Aburame Shino!' 

'OOH! This team had two members of the noble clans and a clan with ninken! This team was interesting!' Naruto thought cheerfully. 

'Team 9 already graduated, Team 10 is Nara Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino, Akimichi Choji!' Iruka said. 

The blondie moaned. 'Why do I have to be with this uhhh big boned guy and this lazy guy?' 

'Your parents requested for you to be paired together. Please stop complaining.' Iruka said. 

'Fine.' She groaned, upset.

'Hmmm, this group is interesting. These 3 don't treat me badly, nor do their parents. It's same with Team 8...' Naruto's thoughts trailed off.

'Team 6, 8 and 10 are good. They do not seem to be happy with Konoha.' Kurama boomed inside Naruto's mind.

'Yes.' Naruto confirmed. He knew that Kurama was usually right.

'GO meet your Sensei inside the waiting rooms in 2 hours. Do some training during your break.' Iruka said. 

Everyone ran out of the room. In the crowd, Naruto did the Tiger Seal as he Shunshinned away.

In Naruto's apartment, Naruto prepared for another training session with Kurama. His brain was like a sponge, sucking in information.

'I'll teach you the Kuchiyose Summoning Technique. The seals are Ino, Inu, Tori, Saru, Hitsuji!' 

Naruto's hands formed the hand seals as he summoned a tiny kitsune. 

'Heya, little guy.' Naruto said, brushing the fox's hair. 

'Hi!' The fox said. 'What do you need me for?'

'Well, I want to gather a group of people that can join me, can you help me find some people that are unhappy about their village? And can I call you Kitto?' Naruto asked.

'Hai! Yes!' Kitto said, excited for her mission.

Kitto bounced out of the room, humming a fox song.

'Naruto. I'll tell you the talents of each of the students you saw before. Shikamaru's family Jutsu is Shadow Jutsus, Choji's Jutsu is Expansion and Chakra Butterfly, Ino's is Mind Possession. Kiba is expertise with ninken, Shino is bugs, Hinata has the Byakugan, and she likes you a lot. Sasuke, I don't like him, but he has the Sharingan, one of the most powerful Kekkei Genkai. Sakura has nothing, but she has great intelligence, only weaker than Shikamaru's, and great chakra control. Hakaku has the Sharingan, Genma has great talent in Genjutsu, and Hashiraka has Wood Style.'

'Thanks Kurama!' Naruto replied, smiling. 

Naruto quickly Shunshinned to the tree outside the Academy, and walked in to meet his soon to be Sensei, and his teammates, Sasuke and Sakura.

===========

A/N

"Hai" means yes in Japanese.