24 - Heated Encounters!

Shikamaru shifted his shadow to help Ino.

'Shadow Puppet: Flip Shadow Jutsu.'

Tsunade's shadow pulled upwards, as Shikamaru moved Tsunade. The Sannin, under the control of the Nara, started attacking the Konoha-nin.

'Attack Shikamaru!' Asuma said, as Jiraiya sat down, entering Sage Mode.

Jugo rushed up and started attacking, as Yagura entered his Tailed Beast Mode. Naruto removed his Anbu like mask, as he started launching attacks at the Konoha-nin.

'NARUTO?' Sakura asked.

'BAKA. Of course, idiot.' Naruto said, launching a quick jutsu.

'Yin-Yang RASENGAN!' Naruto drove a Rasengan into Jiraiya, as the Konoha nin were thrown back. 'Activate the barriers! Ino! Karin! Haku! Hashiraka!'

'Hai!' The kunoichi and shinobi cried.

Quickly, Hashiraka formed a wooden barrier, while Karin placed seals on it and Ino secured it. Haku created ice and strengthened it.

'Emergency Barrier: Yamagakure Style!' The ninja cried, smiling.

'Good job, my apprentices.' Naruto said, congratulating all the ninja in the village. 'Hashiraka, we need a quick repair. And can we move the facilities closer to the Yamakage's Office?'

'Hai!' The kunoichi formed new structures and destroyed the old ones.

'Villagers, you may come out. The battle is over.' Naruto said.

The scared villagers scampered out of the warehouse. Naruto had taught them storing seals. They quickly unsealed their belongings and settled back down.

'Good crop.' Naruto thought. 'I wonder how our allies are doing.'

**Iwagakure**

Deidara sat on his clay bird.

'Get outta the area!' Deidara transmitted to his allies.

The Kiri-nin ran away, as Deidara swiftly dropped a C3 on the village.

'Bye bye!' Deidara said mischeviously.

As the village exploded, Onoki and Kurotsuchi rose up, creating a pillar of rock.

'Uh oh!' Deidara shot clay at them. 'C4 Time!'

Deidara swiftly created a clone and substituted himself with the clone, as the Kiri-nin created a cushion of water for him.

'Let's go! Hurry!' Deidara said, as he Hiraishinned back to Yamagakure.

The Kiri-nin quickly Shunshinned away, leaving dead Iwa-nin in the wake of battle.

Up in the air, Deidara exploded. Tiny particles of Clay zoomed into Kurotsuchi and Onoki.

'Katsu!' Was the last word Deidara said before leaving, as the clay exploded, killing the Tsuchikage and his bodyguard.

Iwagakure was destroyed. By one man.

**Kumogakure**

The Yama-nin sent with the Suna-nin charged at Kumo. Darui, Atsui, Samui, Karui, Yugito, and Bee jumped out, ready to battle. Toshi, Suigetsu, and Kakuzu battled, killing hundreds of Kumo-nin at a time.

'I'll deal with those standout Kumo-nin! Suigetsu help me with them! Kakuzu battle the Raikage!' Toshi said. 'Bolt Release: Lightning Beast Jutsu!' 

Wolves, panthers, and lions leapt out, holding Toshi's special lighting sai and kunai. Toshi's eyes blared yellow, electricity roaring, creating a mask of yellow lightning. Toshi's clothing transformed into a electric yellow robe, holding 3 katanas, 5 sai, and 5 kunai. Of the Katana, two were metal Katana (think Sasuke's sword) and one was a Super-Vibrato Kumo sword. The Kumo prodigy had two Kekkei Genkai: Denkogan and Bolt Release. 

'Suigetsu! Storm Jutsu NOW!' Toshi roared, as Bee and Yugito transformed.

Suigetsu created more water beasts, and his water creatures and Toshi's bolt creatures combined.

'Storm-Bolt Cloud Release Combo: Double Beast Jutsu!' Toshi and Suigetsu said, as Toshi's beasts and Suigetsu's beasts lunged at the Kumo-nin, defeating Samui, Atsui, and Karui.

'Easy.' Toshi boasted.

Naruto had taught the Water Release users combo moves with the Lightning Release users. Each member of Yamagakure had combo moves with their tag-team partner - Toshi's was Suigetsu.

Suddenly, a flash of lightning appeared as 5 Yamagakure chuunin and genin appeared.

'We're here to help!' The girl said. 'I'm Machi Kaguya.'

The girl pulled out her bones, attacking Darui, as her jounin sensei, Ajisai, released flames. Her teammate Daichi shot out Dust Release attacks at Darui, as Shimawaku Boruto, Toshi's cousin, shot out bolts of Bolt Release attacks.

'Kowasu! Now!' The genin (Boruto), the jounin (Ajisai) and the team of chuunin called.

The last Chuunin quickly weaved a seal, as he sealed Darui into a bottle.

'Easy.'

Bee and Yugito's mouths dropped open in shock. The standout shinobi of Yamagakure were stronger than a Kumo Jounin.

'Boruto, you're now a chuunin.' Toshi said.

All the jounin in Yamagakure could promote people.

'Now it's your turn, Yugito.' Toshi sneered, as the group of Yama-nin attacked.

Meanwhile, Kakuzu easily sparred with the Raikage.

'Surrender.' Kakuzu said.

'Never!' Ay said.

'We never declared war. You did.' Kakuzu said. 'End the war. I don't like fighting unless I'm collecting a bounty. And my boss said no.'

Kakuzu engulfed the Raikage in a wind attack, and the Raikage passed out.

'Heya, Toshi-chan!' Deidara said, Hiraishinning here. 'Naruto-kun told me to come.'

'Don't call me chan, baka!' Toshi said, as Deidara helped Toshi. 

'I killed the Tsuchikage.' Deidara said.

At this point, all the Kumo-nin's jaws dropped down in shock. First Karui, Samui, and Atsui were easily beaten by a rogue from their village, now Yama-nin, and then a team of Yama chunin sealed Darui, now an Iwa rogue and Yama-nin said that he killed the Tsuchikage! They knew that they were outclassed by the Yama-nin.

'We surrender.' Bee said, as he put his hands up.

The whole village dropped their weapons and surrendered.

'Good. Stay in your village. Or there will be consequences.' Daichi said.

'Really, CHUUNIN. I'm a jounin, idiot. You can't boss me around.' A Kumo-nin said.

'Really?' In a flash, Daichi had killed the Kumo-nin.

'Our squad will stay here. Deidara, Toshi, Suigetsu, and Kakuzu will go help our allies.' Ajisai said.

'Hai, Ajisai-sensei!' The chuunin said.

Toshi, Suigetsu, Kakuzu, and Deidara Hiraishinned away.