27 - The Calm After the Storm

**Timeskip, 10 years later**

All was peaceful in the Five Great Countries, and the Shinobi Alliance of Kumo, Yama, Suna, and Kiri.

Konoha and Iwa had been obliterated, now unexistent. Kumo had surrendered to the Shinobi Alliance, now a part of the Suna, Kiri, and Yama Alliance. The world was at peace. Shinobi did normal missions and eliminated rogue shinobi or convinced them to rejoin their village.

Mei was replaced by Chojuro, and Ay was replaced with Darui, who had been renamed to D.

Sasuke had joined Yamagakure. Naruto was still the Yamakage (mountain shadow), and Yamagakure was an official shinobi village, which had a mission station in the Land of Cliffs. Ino had married Sasuke, and Hinata had married Naruto. Naruto still trained the shinobi of Yamagakure, including their children. Naruto's children were prodigies like him, and had the Byakugan. 

Kirigakure was blooming. They had a new generation of swordsmen with all the blades but Zabuza's blade, Kiba (Raiga's swords), and Samehada, and skilled jounin, as well as the Five Tails, Kokuo's jinchuuriki, Nousu.

Kumogakure was a strong village again, with Gyuki and Matatabi in their village. Bee, Omoi, Karui, Atsui, Samui, and Yugito were the strongest shinobi, and they had promising genin and chuunin.

Sunagakure was terrific. Sasori and Kankuro visited often as well as Temari to teach aspiring genin and chuunin, and Gaara lended support to Sunagakure often. They were strong in terms of military and talent, and also intelligence.

For the Chuunin Exams, the exams would be hosted in the Land of Earth, where everyone would show their power. The new exam had an intelligence part, survival part, and arena part, as well as a part where the Kage and jounin would spar for the entertainment of the audience, as well as the chuunin to learn from their elders, or higher ups. 

There was almost nothing to disrupt the peace, only a few riots or people protesting, but they were easily dealt with. 

Naruto loved the newfound peace. In this new world, jinchuuriki weren't bothered anymore, as they saved the world from the war between the Kiri Suna Yama Alliance and the Kumo Iwa Konoha Alliance. No one would have to go through the bad past that Naruto had to endure. The Kage or a Jounin would step in whenever a jinchuuriki was abused.

Yamagakure had become the strongest village, with Naruto passing on his knowledge to the next generation, as well as the current shinobi helping the younger ninja.

Naruto smiled. The world was beautiful. In the new world, everyone was happy. Outcasts were outcasts no more. Shinobi were strong and happy. Everyone had a chance to be together. 

The world was perfect. Well, almost.

-------------------------------------

A person wearing an orange robe walked out, followed by 5 others.

'It is time....' The person in the lead whispered.

The team leapt out of their hideout.

==================

A/N

Woo! Last Chapter!

Sorry, I couldn't make it longer though...

Cliffhanger!

Bye! Thanks for reading a whole lot!

Sage-San, or Sage4600