25 - Holding Down the Fort

**Kirigakure**

The 5 Tails and the 4 Tails started wrecking Kirigakure. Iwagakure was attacking, and they had sent their forces there. Good thing that Kiri had requested Yama-nin, and they were crazy strong.

'Mizukage-sama, the Tsuchikage is dead and Iwa is destroyed!' A messenger relayed to Mei.

Mei was fighting Roshi, the 4 Tails jinchuuriki, with her Boil and Lava Release.

'Good! IWAGAKURE SHINOBI! YOUR VILLAGE IS DESTROYED! PLEASE SURRENDER TO PREVENT FURTHER LOSS!' Mei said.

'Never!' Roshi roared, as the Iwa-nin released another barrage of attacks.

Choji quickly performed a Earth Release: Earth Splitter Jutsu and attacked with his Whirlpool Jutsu and battled the 5 Tails with Neji and Nagato.

Neji released bursts of wind at the chakra points, also striking them.

Nagato easily battled the 5 Tails, using the Preta Path to absorb the attacks and the other Paths to attack. Nagato summoned huge animals, battling the 5 Tails easily.

'Neji! Choji! Go help Mei!' Nagato called, as the huge Cerberus went in for the blow.

Han's body went limp as he died.

'Biju Seal!' Nagato sealed the 5 Tails into the Deva Path.

Kiba and Hinata battled the Iwa-nin skillfully, easily taking out dozens at once.

'Ultimate Flame Jutsu!' Kiba and Akamaru created 8 clones of Kiba, as the clones and Kiba released a huge combo of fire jutsu, their signature jutsu the Ember Fang Jutsu.

Hinata covered Kiba with huge walls of water while Kiba continued striking.

'Fang over Fang: Ember Fang Jutsu!' Kiba said, as he and Akamaru performed the Fang over Fang. Kiba and Akamaru shot blasts of fire whenever their collision ended, and they used Earth Release, their second nature, during the collision to increase the impact.

Konan provided support from above, occasionally shooting paper at the Iwa-nin.

'Choji! Neji!' Mei said, as the two former Konoha nin went to support the Mizukage.

'Wind Crescent Jutsu!' Neji shot out a blast of wind, extinguishing the flames from Roshi. '8 Trigrams: 128 Wind Needles!'

Neji shot out 128 wind needles at Roshi, hitting all the chakra nodes.

'1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128! Choji, now!'

'Ultimate Combo: 8 Trigrams 128 Wind Needle Shock Jutsu!' Choji roared.

Choji's partner was Neji. Choji quickly paralysed Roshi with a chop to the head while Neji launched more attacks to his chakra points.

'1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128!'

Mei launched an lava attack, killing Roshi.

'I'll seal Son Goku!' Nagato said. 'Choji!'

Nagato quickly sealed the gorilla into Choji, as Choji's chakra was boosted twenty-fold.

'Awesome!' Choji said. 'Now it's time for food!'

Choji Hiraishinned to Yamagakure.

'Let's go.' Neji called, as the Iwa-nin all collapsed and the Yama-nin Hiraishinned back to their village.

**Sunagakure**

Sasori, Kankuro, Temari, Gaara, and Genma battled the invading Kumo-nin. Kankuro manipulated 50 puppets and Sasori piloted thousands of puppets, easily taking down thousands of Kumo-nin. Temari shot out sharp bursts of wind and attacked the Kumogakure shinobi. Gaara easily killed dozens of Kumo-nin at a time. In an hour, the Kumo invasion was reduced to nothing.

'Let's go for Konoha now! Yamakage-sama told us to go there!' Kankuro said.

'Ok!' Gaara said as the team dispatched to Suna Hiraishinned away.

**Konohagakure**

Kakashi sat peacefully on his chair, when his team walked in.

'We were heavily beaten. The Yamakage is Naruto, and the Yama-nin are very strong. They pushed us out like we were nothing. Naruto apparently is strong enough to improve all of our former students's abilities tenfold.' Asuma reported.

'And we heard news that Iwagakure is destroyed.' Kurenai said. 'And that Kumo surrendered, as they were beaten by 3 Yamagakure ANBU, 1 Yamagakure Jounin, and 4 Yamagakure Chuunin.'

'Even with the Raikage, and the two jinchuuriki?' Kakashi asked, as Tsunade nodded.

'We caught wind that one of those ANBU was the one who destroyed Iwa.' Jiraiya said. 'Also, our alliance's efforts in attacking Kiri and Suna were pushed back easily by squads of Yama-nin. Even with the jinchuuriki attacking Kiri.'

'Call Naruto Uzumaki to Konoha immediately.' Kakashi said.

'Hai!' Sakura said, as she Shunshinned to Yamagakure.

**Yamagakure**

'Naruto Uzumaki. The Hokage requested you to come to Konoha to discuss negotiations.' Sakura said, at the door.

'Coming, coming, DATTEBAYO.' Naruto spit the last word out with hate.

'Yama-nin. We will leave a clone here to protect the village. We are going to Konoha.' Naruto said.

**Konohagakure**

Naruto's team Hiraishinned to Konoha.

'Kakashi-Sensei.' Naruto spit. 'What do you wanna discuss.'

'We want to end the war.' Kakashi said. 'Our allies are defeated, and we don't want to fight.'

'Ok.' Naruto said, as he shot a pillar of light up into the sky.

Then all hell broke loose.