14 - Final Battles!

'Yagura VS Konan! GO!'

Yagura released Isobu. The aura full of bloodlust filled the arena. Konan turned into paper, dodging every blow from the former Mizukage and jinchuuriki. Konan flicked her wrist, sending paper shuriken at Yagura. In his Tailed Beast Cloak, the shuriken bounced off. Konan continued attacking Yagura, as Yagura continued clawing.

'Will her Jutsu work if she gets wet?' Yagura wondered.

'Water Style: Rapid Waves Jutsu!'

Konan was drenched with water, as the paper started getting heavier. Yagura started igniting paper bombs, burning the papers.

'I forfeit.' Konan said, knowing that she would lose for sure.

Konan had too little ninjutsu, and she had a disadvantage against Yagura.

'Karatachi Yagura is the victor! Hidan VS Kakuzu!'

The two immortals started fighting, Hidan brandishing his triple scythe.

Hidan cloned his scythe, ready to strike Kakuzu. Hidan extended the scythe, ready to wound Kakuzu. Kakuzu's body burst outward as four masks each with their own chakra nature released endless barrage of jutsu. Hidan's scythe struck Kakuzu and extracted his blood, before returning to Hidan. The Jashinist ingested Kakuzu's blood, licking the scythe. Hidan used his scythe and struck himself.

'CURSE JUTSU!' Hidan shouted.

Hidan scratched a circle made of blood as his skin turned black and white. Hidan repeatedly struck himself, as two of Kakuzu's hearts broke. Kakuzu used his needles to push Hidan out of the circle, then used a Water Style Jutsu to wipe the blood off the ground. Kakuzu grabbed a blade and cut off Hidan's head, as Hidan's head shouted curse words.

'!^&*^$(*&#$^*&!*&^(($#)$&*!&(*&$%(*&!'

'Kakuzu is the winner!'

Kakuzu quickly sowed Hidan's head back on.

'I need two more hearts, of Fire and Earth Style! I should probably get another Yin or Yang Release one too.' Kakuzu thought.

'Hey, Naruto, can I leave for a week? I'll come back during the tournament.' Kakuzu asked, wanting to go replenish his hearts.

'Yeah, sure.' Naruto agreed, knowing that Kakuzu would be pleased.

'LAST MATCH! Haku VS Ranmaru!'

Haku and Ranmaru started battling, Haku using senbon and Ranmaru using a flame katana stolen from Konohagakure. Haku started weaving one-handed seals, activating his Kekkei Genkai.

'Ice Prison Jutsu.'

Haku created mirrors made of ice, as Ranmaru's eyes turned scarlet. Ranmaru needed to locate Haku. Haku started creating illusions and tossing senbon at Ranmaru, who dodged and blocked with his katana. Ranmaru raised his katana, as a pillar of flames struck the katana. Full of water and fire chakra, the blade shot fire at the mirrors. Haku started shooting more senbon, but Ranmaru's chakra infused katana deflected the projectiles, while attacking the mirrors.

'Fire Style: Fire Breath Jutsu!'

Ranmaru blew fires at the mirrors, as Haku shot another senbon. Ranmaru broke the mirror and rushed out, as Haku stepped out of the mirror.

'Ice Spike Jutsu!'

Haku created an ice spike, and as Ranmaru jumped aside, Haku shot an ice needle at Ranmaru.

Ranmaru fell to the floor, stunned, as Haku shot a perfect shot into a pressure point.

'Haku Yuki is the winner!'

Haku smiled lightly as he walked back into the stands. Nagato released the barrier making the arena and Hashiraka reverted the terrain.

'We're done for today!' Naruto announced, wearing a big grin on his bright face. 'Let's have a quick briefing on the new village!'

'Hai!' The members all nodded, except for Hidan, who was still swearing, and Kakuzu, who had gone to get a new heart.

The members sat in the warehouse below the mountain, hidden by a genjutsu cast by Ranmaru, outside of the Konoha gates. 

'Guys: we'll be leaving Konoha when Orochimaru invades during Sasuke Uchiha's match, so before the match, clone yourself and leave the clone there. For those who need to be there, we'll have the three swordsmen in the stands disguised as Kiri-jonin senseis to escort you. For the others, stay outside the village here when the tournament starts. Nagato can broadcast the fights. Once everyone is safe, we'll be doing short distance Shunshin, or fast travel for those who don't know.'

'Ok.' The members said.

'We'll go to the Land of the Cliffs, a land that rogues lodge. We can find more villagers, such as ninja, workers, cooks, and more of that sort. We'll be Yamagakure, Village hidden in the mountains. I'll be the Yamakage, Nagato and Yagura will help me with the work, and you guys will each be assigned a shinobi division. For you guys, we'll give you high rankings, such as commander or assistant.' Naruto explained.

The shinobi who would be of Yamagakure cheered.